Tata Sky Users Are Deprived Of French Open

Karan Rockz said:
Bro Star have problem only with Dishtv not with everyone.:k

Then why TATA(SKY not adding demanded channels, First understand what I post then reply me :k

Anirudha Das said:
Then why TATA(SKY not adding demanded channels, First understand what I post then reply me :k
who said :no:no
What not added means

form last 3 months they are adding demandable channels only :k

most of us from Zee and Viacom 18 :k

Anirudha Das said:

But bro first tell me why r u thinking that Tata Sky have alwayz problems with broadcasters and not adding demanding channels due to Star ??

Rushil.D said:
I think you need to read this once again

According to a Neo official, Tata Sky was paying Rs 15 million per month as subscription fee for carrying the channels. However, when the deal came up for renewal, the DTH operator was willing to pay only Rs 5 million per month as opposed to the Rs 15 million it was shelling out earlier.

Read more at: Neo Sports moves TDSAT against Tata Sky | TelevisionPost.com | TelevisionPost.com

I know bro they are charging high money to Tata Sky but Tata Sky twitter page saying different thing.:-/

Karan Rockz said:
Who said u that Tata Sky is not adding Neo channels because Neo is charging high money,this is completely wrong.:no:no:no Tata sky twitter page saying they will not add Neo channels unless until Neo gets good sports content.:k So,sports content is the issue not high money.:k

Tata Sky thinking that Neo don't have good sport content,that's why they are not adding Neo channels.:(:wall

But karan bro you are also saying that NEO Channels Are Waste :lol:lol

screenshot_2175.png

NEO Channel Remove From MEGA & ULTRA Packe

Rushil.D said:
But karan bro you are also saying that NEO Channels Are Waste :lol:lol

But French Open is not waste that's why Neo channels is required.:(
and also at that time I didn't know that Neo channels have French open rights.:shy

guys there is no relation of neo sports with zee so don't compare them :no:no:no:no

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock