Tata Sky Users Are Deprived Of French Open

Due to Tata sky bad relation with Neo and with other broadcasters today we are missing French Open.:':)':)':)wall:wall:wall

Karan Rockz said:
Due to Tata sky bad relation with Neo and with other broadcasters today we are missing French Open.

I will blame STAR for this scenario if any other Group bought that 20 % Shares from STAR everything will sought out :k

Karan Rockz said:
People already twitted in Neo.:k Neo have no problem to give there channels to Tata Sky but Tata Sky not want to add Neo channels.:angry:angry:angry

But Tat Sky Also Ready To Add Neo Channels any time but neo is asking high money :no

Anirudha Das said:
So TATA(SKY and STAR SPORTS have problem with everyone [emoji16]

Bro tata sky and Star sports not having problems with everyone :no:no

Anirudha Das said:
I will blame STAR for this scenario if any other Group bought that 20 % Shares from STAR everything will sought out :k

I don't Think so :-/

as tata sky main relation with star due to international relation between Sky and 20th Century FOX :k

Rushil.D said:
But Tat Sky Also Ready To Add Neo Channels any time but neo is asking high money :no

Who said u that Tata Sky is not adding Neo channels because Neo is charging high money,this is completely wrong.:no:no:no Tata sky twitter page saying they will not add Neo channels unless until Neo gets good sports content.:k So,sports content is the issue not high money.:k

Tata Sky thinking that Neo don't have good sport content,that's why they are not adding Neo channels.:(:wall

Karan Rockz said:
Who said u that Tata Sky is not adding Neo channels because Neo is charging high money,this is completely wrong.:no:no:no Tata sky twitter page saying they will not add Neo channels unless until Neo gets good sports content.:k So,sports content is the issue not high money.:k

Tata Sky thinking that Neo don't have good sport content,that's why they are not adding Neo channels.:(:wall

I think you need to read this once again

According to a Neo official, Tata Sky was paying Rs 15 million per month as subscription fee for carrying the channels. However, when the deal came up for renewal, the DTH operator was willing to pay only Rs 5 million per month as opposed to the Rs 15 million it was shelling out earlier.

Read more at: Neo Sports moves TDSAT against Tata Sky | TelevisionPost.com | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock