Tata Sky users may lose Star channels in three weeks

• Thread starter Mayur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 9,847
But the main question is will it really happen?eagerly waiting for 21st nov!
Yeah all chs are removing and TS shutting down, INSAT4A will crash the very next day in Indian ocean as it's fuel is over 3 years ago still somehow running, but everything is avoidable if TATA hands over 100% share to News corporation, then News corporation will hire Boeing and spaceX to refuel Insat 4A so everything will become normal

Yeah all chs are removing and TS shutting down, INSAT4A will crash the very next day in Indian ocean as it's fuel is over 3 years ago still somehow running, but everything is avoidable if TATA hands over 100% share to News corporation, then News corporation will hire Boeing and spaceX to refuel Insat 4A so everything will become normal
:rofl::biggrin:

Which is the current satellite used by tatasky.. After the shutdown of insat4a.do tatasky has enough space to carry this much of channels in gsat10

Which satellite TS using afterThat insat 4a Will die they move foreign satellite or isro planing other Replacement For insat 4 a

Which satellite TS using after that insat 4a Will die they move foreign satellite or isro planing other Replacement For insat 4 a

We all Want to know that so plz file a RTI in ISRO Antrix

You are accepted isro is answerable For such query to us I hard isro launch New Gsat series satellite in our view TS should consider those options i think satellite Name Gsat-15 is that true.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock