Tata Sky users may lose Star channels in three weeks

• Thread starter Mayur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 9,807
In Which Format I Can Save I Save Chat In Desktop How Can I Upload In DDF

Take a photo with your phone & upload in imgbb & post the link here. As I remember I'm told you the procedure for uploading pic in imgbb & ddf.

Ultra news is not a trusted source.
But they published this news based on Newspaper AD given by Star India. :p

However they also mentioned that this type of threats are common in India, as broadcasters try to get more money for their channels. ;)

But they published this news based on Newspaper AD given by Star India. :p

However they also mentioned that this type of threats are common in India, as broadcasters try to get more money for their channels. ;)

Can you tell me the name of newspaper...?

Can you tell me the name of newspaper...?

Don't know bro, but Ultra news posted an image of AD, and it is in hindi, so it should be a hindi news paper.

star-tatasky.png

Last edited:
Take a photo with your phone & upload in imgbb & post the link here. As I remember I'm told you the procedure for uploading pic in imgbb & ddf.

I Know Bro But Chat Saved In Txt. Format I Was Try To Upload In imgbb But Say Format Invalid. That's Why I Ask

I Know Bro But Chat Saved In Txt. Format I Was Try To Upload In imgbb But Say Format Invalid. That's Why I Ask

You can't upload the text file there.Incase you don't have a pic paste the text content here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock