Tata Sky users may lose Star channels in three weeks

• Thread starter Mayur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 9,819
If not Going to happen or both are same then why they are Playing with their users emotions ??

Yes nothing will happen. Two example shared by me in above post...:win::wink:

When you told me proofing Via CC I immediately chat from TS chat support & told me to they can't received any updates regards removals I save those chat in my PC & trying to uploading but not done cause it will be save in .txt format sorry regards that I can't prove myself again. Sorry again saj Bro specially for you

When you told me proofing Via CC I immediately chat from TS chat support & told me to they can't received any updates regards removals I save those chat in my PC & trying to uploading but not done cause it will be save in .txt format sorry regards that I can't prove myself again. Sorry again saj Bro specially for you

No problem, don't worry bro. Proof is shared by Bapun bro...:tup: CC's system may not be updated with these info that's why they are not given any details. And It's my duty to ensure genuine news are shared in our forum, that's why I asked you to post the proof from any trusted source...:eek:k:
In future if you have any doubts in sharing this type info , feel free to contact me or any other team member available at that time. We will surely help you ...:smile:

Last edited:
No problem, don't worry bro. Proof is shared by Bapun bro...:tup: CC's system may not be updated with these info that's why they are not given any details. And It's my duty to ensure genuine news are shared in our forum, that's why I asked you to post the proof from any trusted source...:eek:k:
In future if you have any doubts in sharing this type info , feel free to contact me or any other team member available at that time. We will surely help you ...:smile:
Correct. Moreover news with proper source was shared by @Parth11 even before me.

@shawl_who bro might have missed it.

Don't know bro, but Ultra news posted an image of AD, and it is in hindi, so it should be a hindi news paper.

star-tatasky.png

They not gonna remove sports channel as india vs srilanka is up ahead..if they remove so,have to tolerate the angry subscribers...

I feel like FOX is parent
And Tata Sky and Star are it's Kids
The whole scenerio is like star is scolding his younger brother:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock