Tata Sky Using Downscaled Comedy Central HD Feed

• Thread starter DTH Fan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 3,188
sanjay0864 said:
Adding 'HD' to channel logos is just plain stupid. Anyone who cannot tell the difference between HD & SD video, shouldn't care whether it's HD or SD anyhow.

I think you have already posted this in the other thread

And it's just a small logo, not taking much space. So why are you frustrated about it?:huh

ABCDEFGH said:
And it's just a small logo, not taking much space. So why are you frustrated about it?:huh
Why should there be even a small logo? Anything that is not part of the picture is a distraction and covers part of the picture. If there were a genuine purpose being served one could still understand. But putting it there just to cater to morons, is just plain stupid and a disservice to the majority of people. As for my frustration, it's from people like you who do not seem to understand that 'logos', 'show titles', 'DTH subscriber IDs', all sorts of 'ticker messages' etc. and even 'subtitles' are a nuisance and an intrusion that interfere with my experience of enjoying the program. Why this is so hard for most Indians to understand is beyond me.

sanjay0864 said:
Why should there be even a small logo? Anything that is not part of the picture is a distraction and covers part of the picture. If there were a genuine purpose being served one could still understand. But putting it there just to cater to morons, is just plain stupid and a disservice to the majority of people. As for my frustration, it's from people like you who do not seem to understand that 'logos', 'show titles', 'DTH subscriber IDs', all sorts of 'ticker messages' etc. and even 'subtitles' are a nuisance and an intrusion that interfere with my experience of enjoying the program. Why this is so hard for most Indians to understand is beyond me.

I will add 1/3 screen ads of programmes at the bottom of the screen to the list of nuisances. Anybody interested can watch ads in the breaks or end of the running show.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock