Discussion Tata Sky web and app down from today 3:15 pm due to huge number of Sports channel activations

• Thread starter HitesH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 13,725
Looks like a side effect of TRAI implementation. Just like how earlier mobile networks used to fail during new year's eve due to traffic.

Did a lot of users just go in to subscribe Star sports today?

Bcoz it was relevant to this topic and important to make people aware that which operator is able to give uninterrupted service support in crunch situations. No need to take everything negatively bro.

I am using airtel hence shared the experience, also i have not criticised Tata Sky rather taken a realistic view while commenting. :)

Bcoz it was relevant to this topic and important to make people aware that which operator is able to give uninterrupted service support in crunch situations. No need to take everything negatively bro.

I am using airtel hence shared the experience, also i have not criticised Tata Sky rather taken a realistic view while commenting. :)

So it's alright if TS users keep jumping in ADTV sections and share their views whenever ADTV users face some crunch situations.

Pls visit ADTV social media pages and see how many are angry on so called uninterrupted services of theirs

no negative ?

rather than giving topic relevant answer you just advertised other service & experience here totally offtopic.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock