Discussion Tata Sky web and app down from today 3:15 pm due to huge number of Sports channel activations

• Thread starter HitesH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 13,733
Bcoz it was relevant to this topic and important to make people aware that which operator is able to give uninterrupted service support in crunch situations. No need to take everything negatively bro.

I am using airtel hence shared the experience, also i have not criticised Tata Sky rather taken a realistic view while commenting. :)
Sorry bro I am a big Airtel Supporter but for this topic big no. Airtel selfcare/app always going down mostly every night sometime day time also. So for this topic we Airtel users have no rights to criticize Tatasky.

Last edited:
Please do not bring ADTV everywhere. It's not required. I just came from TS GD Thread where a lot of discussion happened in similar fashion. There's no need to compare in every thread. Everyone can easily guess why this could have happened, TS has a huge subscriber base and it's like booking a Tatkal ticket in festival season to add a channel on India Pakistan cricket match day. Airtel don't have any issues, because they don't have that subscriber base. We can compare the website loads, when they do get such a huge subscriber base, not now. Please stay on topic.

So it's alright if TS users keep jumping in ADTV sections and share their views whenever ADTV users face some crunch situations.

Pls visit ADTV social media pages and see how many are angry on so called uninterrupted services of theirs

U r mixing too many things. Bringing in comments about other DTH depends on subject of topic. I have never indulged in or supported unnecessary arguments which r not based on merit or arise out of one sided bias.

TS has a huge subscriber base and it's like booking a Tatkal ticket in festival season to add a channel on India Pakistan cricket match day. Airtel don't have any issues, because they don't have that subscriber base. We can compare the website loads, when they do get such a huge subscriber base, not now.
Grand salute for the to the point talks always, bro!

Source

Sorry bro I am a big Airtel Supporter but for this topic big no. Airtel selfcare/app always going down mostly every night sometime day time also. So for this topic we Airtel users have no rights to criticize Tatasky.

By the way airtel self care is taken down for regular maintenance each night at around 12 AM, it is not technical issue but work put in to provide better experience to us.

Also where did i criticize tata sky, infact i said its not a big deal and will be taken care off shortly. :)

This is always the case during the matches. I have experienced it multiple times. So, I don't drop the channel nowadays till the tournament is over.

You can try the missed call option, it works sometimes if everything is not working.

I am not sure whether tata sky does this on purpose to discourage subscribing and dropping channel in match day as this problem was many times there during IPL and India's matches.

I did miss call & then add 459 on remote .

got sms ,your service will be added in 10 minutes , check balance by sending BD to 56633.

sending sms to 56633 is failing.

fingers crossed.

Airtel subscribe base figures is very close to Tata Sky hence this cannot be a valid excuse. But yes, subscribers should not get involved in last minute rush which i totally agree upon.
Actually it was more towards his fair moderation, he don't care what he uses or likes. He does what is correct. Hence is why the salute.

You know he uses ADTV now and was disappointed by TS, yet he do not stop himself from doing correct moderation.

I agree bro, Airtel has been growing however Tata Sky is at another level already. Other DTH users are pissed by price increases (which was more due to TRAI), Tata Sky got benefit due to it and their services are good already. I don't see any reason to get disappointed if Tata Sky is performing well than your current provider. All we can advise change your ship or stay but DON'T CRY daily.

I did miss call & then add 459 on remote .

got sms ,your service will be added in 10 minutes , check balance by sending BD to 56633.

sending sms to 56633 is failing.

fingers crossed.
Now send a missed call on 9040590405.

But the match has stopped due to rain now 😅

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock