Discussion Tata Sky web and app down from today 3:15 pm due to huge number of Sports channel activations

• Thread starter HitesH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 13,841
@dino29 bro everyone in ddf know about the service different of Airtel and tatasky. Many times Airtel customer care, web, app and even toll free number not working but along side tatasky is always up to mark but today faces this problem so posted here if I’m alone facing this or many other facing the same. So nothing to criticise ts service. Nowadays we have many other options if one is not working so don’t worry tatasky will up soon. But yes if seniors made this mistake then what to tell if new members doing this by mixing topic of tatasky in Airtel and vice a varsa. That’s only seniors are trying to tell you.

Last edited:
What few friends including me saying to d2h & Airtel subscribers are:

When this problem arised if you are really worried then say. Don't use this thread as a opportunity/benefit to promote your DTH service and term it better. I know you are happy when Tata Sky is having issues but don't express it as Tata Sky users might loss their cool if it happens every now and then.

Actually it was more towards his fair moderation, he don't care what he uses or likes. He does what is correct. Hence is why the salute.

You know he uses ADTV now and was disappointed by TS, yet he do not stop himself from doing correct moderation.

I agree bro, Airtel has been growing however Tata Sky is at another level already. Other DTH users are pissed by price increases (which was more due to TRAI), Tata Sky got benefit due to it and their services are good already. I don't see any reason to get disappointed if Tata Sky is performing well than your current provider. All we can advise change your ship or stay but DON'T CRY daily.

Bhai, u r creating wrong perception about me? Where am i crying or saying only airtel us best and rest r crap? Also why would i be happy or disappointed on such small things? I am not owner or even worker or distributor of any of them? Infact i am all for various operators performing well and giving good services which is why i do keep giving important feedback to all of them. Just bcoz i am using airtel right now, it does not mean i don't like Tata Sky.

Also due to TRAI Order most loss has been suffered in profit margin by Tata Sky itself, i had discussed about this in detail during various interactions across threads.

Bhai, u r creating wrong perception about me? Where am i crying or saying only airtel us best and rest r crap? Also why would i be happy or disappointed on such small things? I am not owner or even worker or distributor of any of them? Infact i am all for various operators performing well and giving good services which is why i do keep giving important feedback to all of them. Just bcoz i am using airtel right now, it does not mean i don't like Tata Sky.

Also due to TRAI Order most loss has been suffered in profit margin by Tata Sky itself, i had discussed about this in detail during various interactions across threads.
It was more about @Amit1079 bro after reading👇
@Anish Pai bro
Everyone in this forum were proud of tatsky
Premium dth
Now It's down
So i comment like that
D2h running smoothly
Not struggling

What few friends including me saying to d2h & Airtel subscribers are:

When this problem arised if you are really worried then say. Don't use this thread as a opportunity/benefit to promote your DTH service and term it better. I know you are happy when Tata Sky is having issues but don't express it as Tata Sky users might loss their cool if it happens every now and then.

I am extremely saddened and distressed with Tata Sky subscribers facing this issue and want such things to be permanently addressed to avoid inconvenience in future. Let me put this straight on. Also want Tata Sky to prosper, progress and keep shining . :)

Is there any way to add star sports 1 HD . Trying from 3.45 pm but was unsuccessful. Tried all the ways but still no use.

I am extremely saddened and distressed with Tata Sky subscribers facing this issue and want such things to be permanently addressed to avoid inconvenience in future. Let me put this straight on. Also want Tata Sky to prosper, progress and keep shining . :)
Nothing can be "permanently addressed" bro. Atleast with technology changes new issues come every now and then, unexpectedly.

Some DTH companies having issues for year long, Tata Sky got one once in a while. So we can clearly consider it as manageable.

As @Siva bro already said, waiting to activate sports channel now is like booking for tatkal at festival time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock