Tata Sky Website is Temporary Not Available

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 4,828
RE: Tata Sky Website is Currently Not Available

aumnamonarayan said:
Man, stop protecting Tata Sky every time. Sick of some people just favoring their DTH. Nothing of the options in mentioned are visible right now

what happen if others promote their favourate dth? If you know which dth is good, then leave the rest to others. No need to fight with others.

Re: Tata Sky Website is Currently Not Available

i dont want to protect my dth.coz its already well protected.i believe my eyes.i said what i have seen

sudheep said:
i dont want to protect my dth.coz its already well protected.i believe my eyes.i said what i have seen

well said..we have to believe our eyes only..

Its a wastage of time to discuss anything in this forum, many paid (i guess) representatives of various DTH just try and promote their DTH. Carry on , ultimately honesty succeeds. Ur promoting Tata Sky or any other person promoting other DTH won't yield any long term results rather it will just damage the reputation of the DTH company as people will try it, be disappointed and never come back to this forum for suggestions or use that DTH again

aumnamonarayan said:
Man, stop protecting Tata Sky every time. Sick of some people just favoring their DTH. Nothing of the options in mentioned are visible right now

Better to check your eyes :p as i am getting all things on tata sky web site :c

screenshot_2363.png

Rushil.D said:
Better to check your eyes :p as i am getting all things on tata sky web site :c

screenshot_2363.png

For ur info, it got updated just now. I was about to post about it so plz don't act smart enough

aumnamonarayan said:
Its a wastage of time to discuss anything in this forum, many paid (i guess) representatives of various DTH just try and promote their DTH. Carry on , ultimately honesty succeeds. Ur promoting Tata Sky or any other person promoting other DTH won't yield any long term results rather it will just damage the reputation of the DTH company as people will try it, be disappointed and never come back to this forum for suggestions or use that DTH again

no one help of you bro you have a serious disease name otherdthdefamoriya :(:wall

aumnamonarayan said:
For ur info, it got updated just now. I was about to post about it so plz don't act smart enough

I am getting earlier too :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock