Tata Sky Website is Temporary Not Available

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 4,822
RE: Tata Sky Website was Not Available for Sometimes

dipayan said:
I think most of the people cannot just switch operator as they have invested heavily on their equipment so Guys stop fighting as it's not a battleground, it's forum where we are all friends.

yea ofcourse we cannot change but why is that guy posting useless posts on Tata Sky forum when he is not even using Tata Sky :huh

dinesh19 said:
personally i like dino's attitude.his motto.every time i visit his account, i find something different.love to see this guy

:lol:lol:lol:P:p:p

dinesh19 said:
off topic..
My personal view:
in twitter, dino has kept profile image, consists 3 penguins.

Mtv indies twitter account asked him, 'what is the meaning of 3 penguins in your profile pic?'

the great dino's reply was,'I dont want to show my real identity by keeping my real pic in this cyber media'.

Is there any link between the question and the answer? This kind of person he is..he dont know what he is talking about.

This is not to hurt him..only my personal feeling.forgive me if it breaks forum rules
:D:D:D:D:D:D

But MTV Indies Still Not Launched on Videocon D2h :lol :D:D:D:D

dinesh19 said:
personally i like dino's attitude.his motto.every time i visit his account, i find something different.love to see this guy

If u r browsing forums from few years then u or any other members/guest will get remembered Once he login and start to post then that forum gets Huge Traffic., More Visitors come .. even if he or others fight in DTH sections it gets more popular . thats the advantage of his presence in any Forum.. thats y i like his presence. I have seen him since long ago..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
If u r browsing forums from few years then u or any other members/guest will get remembered Once he login and start to post then that forum gets Huge Traffic., More Visitors come .. even if he or others fight in DTH sections it gets more popular . thats the advantage of his presence in any Forum.. thats y i like his presence. I have seen him since long ago..

ha ha ha...good one

Tatasky official page telling We apologise for the inconvenience caused and are trying our best to rectify the issue on mytatasky.comASAP

Bro website is opening but if i am login ts The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

It's Currently Not Available
Showing Not Found

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock