Tata Sky Website is Temporary Not Available

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 4,827
RE: Tata Sky Website is Currently Not Available

see dino's twitter account. He himself acting as d2h customer care.pramoting d2h. Asking tatasky users to change to d2h. How much amount d2h paying to him?

RE: Tata Sky Website was Not Available for Sometimes

dinesh19 said:
see dino's twitter account. He himself acting as d2h customer care.pramoting d2h. Asking tatasky users to change to d2h. How much amount d2h paying to him?

Tomorrow any other DTH company promotes customer friendly policies, i will openly promote them too. If u remember at one time i used to promote Tata ky in a big way everywhere then all of u used to call me a Tata Sky agent, have u forgotten that. As i told u i am a not a fan of a DTH company, i go with whichever company does good for customers, so plz think before calling names

aumnamonarayan said:
Tomorrow any other DTH company promotes customer friendly policies, i will openly promote them too. If u remember at one time i used to promote Tata ky in a big way everywhere then all of u used to call me a Tata Sky agent, have u forgotten that. As i told u i am a not a fan of a DTH compan, i go with whichever company does good for customers, so plz think before calling names

So you have changed your job from Tata Sky to D2h :lol:D

off topic..
My personal view:
in twitter, dino has kept profile image, consists 3 penguins.

Mtv indies twitter account asked him, 'what is the meaning of 3 penguins in your profile pic?'

the great dino's reply was,'I dont want to show my real identity by keeping my real pic in this cyber media'.

Is there any link between the question and the answer? This kind of person he is..he dont know what he is talking about.

This is not to hurt him..only my personal feeling.forgive me if it breaks forum rules

dinesh19 said:
off topic..
My personal view:
in twitter, dino has kept profile image, consists 3 penguins.

Mtv indies twitter account asked him, 'what is the meaning of 3 penguins in your profile pic?'

the great dino's reply was,'I dont want to show my real identity by keeping my real pic in this cyber media'.

Is there any link between the question and the answer? This kind of person he is..he dont know what he is talking about.

This is not to hurt him..only my personal feeling.forgive me if it breaks forum rules

First go through the tweet carefully and then make fun.

I think most of the people cannot just switch operator as they have invested heavily on their equipment so Guys stop fighting as it's not a battleground, it's forum where we are all friends.

i think this thread needs to be closed, as the website is working fine now?

aumnamonarayan said:
Twitter / pepsimtvindies: @dino_29 Not yet - very soon ...

First go through the tweet carefully and then make fun.

@off topic: bro what happened to your news that tata sky will be adding some sd and hd channels last month and in this month no such thing happened till now so when will they add any info u got:k:k:k

personally i like dino's attitude.his motto.every time i visit his account, i find something different.love to see this guy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock