Tata(sky will move to new satellite soon.

• Thread starter Thread starter sayan.sunny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 187
  • Views Views: Views 23,853
We all know govt won't adhere to schedule. So gsat15 will be delayed.

Also govt has might decided instead of wasting space and life of gsat 10. Let s use c band for dd channel

me_saket said:
We all know govt won't adhere to schedule. So gsat15 will be delayed.

Also govt has might decided instead of wasting space and life of gsat 10. Let s use c band for dd channel

I think u forget that Mars orbiter was launch 15 months after planned, same happen with Risat series. So don't underestimate ISRO ;)

Tata Sky don't require extra tps for next 2 yrs said by Mr.Nagpal :k so, don't expect anything.:dodgy

Karan Rockz said:
Tata Sky don't require extra tps for next 2 yrs said by Mr.Nagpal :k so, don't expect anything.:dodgy

bro..according to nagpal..they dont require extra tps, because of mpeg4 migration. But where is mpeg4 migration now?

dinesh19 said:
bro..according to nagpal..they dont require extra tps, because of mpeg4 migration. But where is mpeg4 migration now?

Migration got stuck in ROI traffic. Hope Modi Sarkar will build more expressway to clear traffic ;)

dinesh19 said:

MPEG4 migration can restart anytime.:k and I don't think they are moving to new satellite in August.:u

Back
Top Bottom