Tata(sky will move to new satellite soon.

• Thread starter Thread starter sayan.sunny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 187
  • Views Views: Views 23,853
Karan Rockz said:
MPEG4 migration can restart anytime.:k and I don't think they are moving to new satellite in August.:u

if the not moved to new satellite soon then ready for blackout as INSAT-4a will be end at any time after mid of 2015 as INSAT-4a life reduced few years due to power power problems :k:no

Rushil.D said:
if they not moved to new satellite soon then ready for blackout as INSAT-4a will be end at any time after mid of 2015 as INSAT-4a life reduced few years due to power problems :k:no

Then why Mr.Nagpal said in an interview that they don't require extra tps for next 2 yrs means till 2016 ?:huh

Rushil.D said:
if the not moved to new satellite soon then ready for blackout as INSAT-4a will be end at any time after mid of 2015 as INSAT-4a life reduced few years due to power power problems :k:no

Are u talking about this

Welcome to Indian Space Research Organization-ISRO - Minor Glitch in INSAT-4A

The Hindu Business Line : Insat-4A overcomes minor glitch

It says minor glitch, no mention of reduction of sat life period. So Insat 4A should run till dec 2017, that means nothing will happen in 2015 :k

Karan Rockz said:
Then why Mr.Nagpal said in an interview that they don't require extra tps for next 2 yrs means till 2016 ?:huh

don't take only one interview seriously conditions will force Mr.Nagpal to take some different decisions :k;)

All the speculative threads around GSat-10 or TS moving to new satellite are a good source of sadistic pleasures (if one is really interested in such things).

Move on guys, it is a big company run by professionals. They are moving in right direction (recently showcased 4K). Keep calm and enjoy.

Really.... there are many things in life than a few more hd or ultra hd channels.

eprafulla said:
All the speculative threads around GSat-10 or TS moving to new satellite are a good source of sadistic pleasures (if one is really interested in such things).

Move on guys, it is a big company run by professionals. They are moving in right direction (recently showcased 4K). Keep calm and enjoy.

Really.... there are many things in life than a few more hd or ultra hd channels.

excellent :tup

this is the thing i am thinking :);)

eprafulla said:

Exactly its like many things to do in our life except just to cry for STAR SPORTS HD :k

Getting some news about GSAT 10, but It's not the proper time to change the thread title or new thread. as I shared before that Tata sky CEO had a meeting with Modi ji, and Hon PM assured to give tp. Yet to get confirmed news. I think the picture will clear in a few days..

Back
Top Bottom