Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

Unity is required. Channel will not give food. We are working hard and why we've to pay lots of money for pay channel.
i totally agree with that. we need to show unity and not subscribed pay channels or very less pay channels. they want to take advantage so we need to do some thing.they are charging maximum now but need to reduce it.

We only put condition to the media. Media don't put condition to the people. Media lives depend upon people. If people didn't watch the sun tv or any other channel means they will loss income and they will shut down the channels...

I just submitted my pack. ₹200/mo

Currently I am paying ₹364/mo along with HD access fee with (My99 base pack + knowledge + music)
FkYPIyR.jpg

After submitting pack no acknowledgement by ts.is there any option to check selected pack?
No nothing it just says it will implement the selected packs from 1st feb. I think you can submit as many times as you want before 1st Feb.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock