Tata Sky Zero Signal Quality even after Super lnb

• Thread starter xefeye
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 14,316

xefeye

Banned
Reaction score
I get Zero Signal quality in Tata Sky even after Super lnb installed. Even Area Asi visited checked Wires dish position changed Still no improvement in Signal. Tata Sky has given me 65cm dish. I requested many times to give bigger dish but they are not agreeing. How to get bigger dish

WIN_20170612_09_17_53_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
This is not how its should have been..........

Super LNB/ Inverto LNB gives max signals. I feel alignment is not proper, or Wire problem or STB issue.

Wait for experts here to comment

Of late the pq of my Tata Sky is at lowest ebb. HD channels look like SD ones. signal strength is also showing 60%. Thinking to drop HD access fee.

Of late the pq of my Tata Sky is at lowest ebb. HD channels look like SD ones. signal strength is also showing 60%. Thinking to drop HD access fee.

It depends on channel to channel, While Some HD Channels look awesome, some look dull.

60% on which TP ??? See both Strength and Quality on Ch. 99

This is not how its should have been..........

Super LNB/ Inverto LNB gives max signals. I feel alignment is not proper, or Wire problem or STB issue.

Wait for experts here to comment
Tata Sky Asi has checked Stb, Wires, dish and alignment as per him everything is working correct. Sound quality has also degraded because of this problem

Then surely something is causing the signal degradation. Must be a faulty LNB. 30% is when there is heavy rain, for normal LNB. And normal Signal Quality for the same will be 80-90% in normal weather.

When TS technician came to see, did he use some digital meter to record the signal ??? On that its should be min 75%.
I guess even LNB skew plays imp role here and depends on ur location.

Even i have a issue that is not solved, i have 2 HD STB, and one STB signal goes down by 20-30% and other STB remains fine. Technician came and checked and fine tuned it once, but now it happens again, however its temporary and get fixed. It happens mostly in the afternoon and by evening or night its back to normal

Then surely something is causing the signal degradation. Must be a faulty LNB. 30% is when there is heavy rain, for normal LNB. And normal Signal Quality for the same will be 80-90% in normal weather.

When TS technician came to see, did he use some digital meter to record the signal ??? On that its should be min 75%.
I guess even LNB skew plays imp role here and depends on ur location.

Even i have a issue that is not solved, i have 2 HD STB, and one STB signal goes down by 20-30% and other STB remains fine. Technician came and checked and fine tuned it once, but now it happens again, however its temporary and get fixed. It happens mostly in the afternoon and by evening or night its back to normal
Yes he checked in meter its 69 in his meter in super lnb as Well as normal lnb. On normal lnb signal quality Zero on Channel 99. When he checked on my 75 cm videovon dish with Super lnb Signal quality increased to 60 percent

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock