Tata Sky's software is excellent

I apologise if it is insulting bro. That was just an observation after all the spamming we saw in the last few weeks
I don't know who made Abhinav senior author in DDF .He doesn't have manner to discuss things and he is misbehaving with all the new guys registered here.You should work toward development and making fact news in DDF.You should have polite and faithful nature to newcomer guys

I don't know who made Abhinav senior author in DDF .He doesn't have manner to discuss things and he is misbehaving with all the new guys registered here.You should work toward development and making fact news in DDF.You should have polite and faithful nature to newcomer guys
Looks like now u r insulting seniors

Now you are crossing the line. Abhinav works his ranks up to senior author. He not only contributes to the forum. He even writes articles for both DDF and OnlyTech's news sites. So think twice before insulting.

Argument with senior member in worthless small reason.this thread not created for which is the best dth airtel vs tatasky.this thread created for only tatasky software excellent feature.so first read thread title carefully then reply.this forum is not for argument.now what happened he is banned in ddf🤔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock