Tatas, Bharti on a call to explore joint front in telecom and DTH

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 95
  • Views: Views 12,354
Very funny HD add-on packs are horrible

Whereas hd access fee is acceptable & profitable without confusion

I don't know for this I can laugh or cry

See the very new and popular plan of Tata Sky 199 and ADTV MyPlan199.
Tata Sky plan is very well made with all needful channels where as ADTV has done only formality.
Tata Sky Dhamaka 199
Tata Sky

Airtel Digital TV MyPlan199

airtel Digital TV Monthly Packages | DTH Packs for South India

Ok I'm not sure abt this pack as a south user but one thing is Adtv website is junk will u compare the Channels got by user with Adtv website then 50% of Channels only they will update in their website

Then next ?? For this one reason u called Adtv plans , offers , services are horrible ??

Aree bhai, its not a merger. Its a commom multi-party alliance to use common raw materials and resources. Both brands will remain intact
If there will be two brands then how will you use same resources ? Everything will cost you double just look ad advertising. You need to pay broadcasters twice for two brands instead of one. You need to maintain two sets of everything from distribution to up links and satellites and do not forget two set of board of directors

Last edited:
Guys they are merging so all packages will be same in future. Why are you comparing left hand with right hand?

If there will be two brands then how will you use same resources ? Everything will cost you double just look ad advertising. You need to pay broadcasters twice for two brands instead of one. You need to maintain two sets of everything from distribution to up links and satellites and do not forget two set of board of directors

See Dish TV and D2h, they have not merged their brands. Even management is not fully same.But resources to some extent are same
A common platform can be used to make deal with broadcasters, and get satellite capacity, etc

Guys they are merging so all packages will be same in future. Why are you comparing left hand with right hand?

It's not merging bro it's just a alliance

I think both TS & Adtv name as well as packages remains separate like dish TV & d2h only thing tp's can be shared then they may share the profit according

That too it's too early too work all this lot of meetings & procedure is awaiting they need to find solutions for all then only we can able to speak abt all this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock