• Replies: Replies 81
  • Views: Views 13,319
some snap Shot..
IMG_20151007_131050_563.jpg

IMG_20151007_130835_346.jpg

IMG_20151007_130818_871.jpg

THAKUR 4K said:
+2016 DTH of the years:luv;):eek:hya:eek:hya

Bro its not over yet has both Tatasky and Dish TV are very close to the 50 HD channel's mark, now its clearly a War only between the Oldest DTH players in the Market Tatasky and Dish tv, surely before this Diwali Aspect some damakas from Dish TV has their own channel Zee cafe HD pending with few other HD channel's but I have a feeling that this time Tatasky might win the war for the' first DTH to add 50 HD' channel's. But still you never know who will be the first :shy

DishHD said:
Bro its not over yet has both Tatasky and Dish TV are very close to the 50 HD channel's mark, now its clearly a War only between the Oldest DTH players in the Market Tatasky and Dish tv, surely before this Diwali Aspect some damakas from Dish TV has their own channel Zee cafe HD pending with few other HD channel's but I have a feeling that this time Tatasky might win the war for the' first DTH to add 50 HD' channel's. But still you never know who will be the first :shy

Tata sky sd bigbang coming soon

jdrocks said:
I think they crossed 140 kmph. More on the way!!! :tup

They are still subsonic but I think they are about to break supersonic barrier with the launch of lots of SD chs tomorrow or day after that. :eek:hya

How about the quality of dolby digital sound?? In d2h the sound level is very low

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock