Seeking Help Clarity of Sun Music HD and KTV HD not perfect in Tata Sky HD

Bro K TV HD still now not available in Airtel,Tata Sky has more channels they are doing a bit more compression than other DTH & normally you might see this sought of Pixelation issue.
That is not a true fact because tata sky is already having lots of space

@karan_hdl, one more thing this Tata Sky provides HD+1 content for Hindi channels like Sony, Colors, Zee, Star Plus and I have even watched those channels when they broadcast award functions where faster dance programmes are shown. Even in HD+1 channels, I didn't see the picture quality issue for fast dances which means they give sufficient bandwidth for those HD+1 channels in their transponders. Why is it difficult for them to provide the sufficient bandwidth for Sun Music HD and KTV HD that are mostly watched channels of Tamil language?

Be happy at least you have K TV HD in TS Airtel doesn't even care to add K TV HD after years of its launch.I think since it's limited to Tamil regional genre they are not giving much attention on the Picture output side just they are careless.

Be happy at least you have K TV HD in TS Airtel doesn't even care to add K TV HD after years of its launch.I think since it's limited to Tamil regional genre they are not giving much attention on the Picture output side just they are careless.

I believe Airtel is not providing the channel because KTV HD has no HD content at all. Only 07:00 PM movies are broadcast in HD and sometimes older movies at that time too. Do you think it is acceptable for an HD channel to broadcast non-HD movies ? Extremely waste of transponder space. KTV HD should have a separate HD feed broadcasting only HD movies.

Also we the customers cannot be at the mercy of Tata Sky to provide an HD channel just for the sake of providing the channel. An HD channel should appear with proper HD clarity. No use of giving an HD channel by compressing it. Better not giving the channel at all.

You said they were careless since it is a tamil genre channel. How can they be careless since it is a Tamil genre channel? Aren't we paying the required price for the packages ? Shouldn't we watch the channels with proper HD clarity irrespective of the genre? The same channel KTV HD appear great in Videocon d2h HD and Sun Direct HD. Customers need both quality and quantity. Further Tata Sky has excessive transponder space with the launch of GSAT 10 along with Insat 4A.

I still say that we can bear the compression for KTV HD until they broadcast HD content full time but the same compression affecting the picture quality cannot be accepted for Sun Music HD where HD content is broadcast mostly.

Could some one else having Tata Sky HD share your experience on the picture clarity of Sun Music HD and KTV HD during the fast moving scenes?

@Ramesh DthSky It's advisable to contact technical team with your complaint they may be in the best position to answer you.

Me too from Tamilnadu & badly miss
K TV HD,So shared my emotions from that angle.I used Sun DTH its better you go for Sun DTH if you are very specific with problems with Sun Network Channels if you didn't get proper resolution from TS.

Tata Sky is just dumb , you can only expect crisp quality they only add channels to attract subscribers not the thing of picture quality it looks something like 720p30ps

@karan_hdl.. Thank you so much for your informed reply. I have mailed the nodal officer of Tata Sky regarding this and they have forwarded it to the technical team. Yeah..I will consider Sun Direct HD or Airtel HD according to my requirement to replace Tata Sky for cheaper HD packs and good clarity HD channels.

@supermachi.. Please understand we are not here to defame Tata Sky or any other DTH. It is just a forum for discussion and even here I just mentioned the clarity of two HD channels alone and not all HD channels in Tata Sky. I found other HD channels having nice clarity. I can prove anyone that the two channels Sun Music HD and KTV HD are poor in clarity in Tata Sky for fast moving scenes and also stated how to find that as well from your end. But if you found no issues with the clarity of those two channels, you can very well say there are no issues. That might be your point of view. No one stops you from doing so. But don't force others to think the same and don't order the admin to close the thread. It is like coercing us to stop a discussion. Please be matured like the person in your profile picture.

@karan_hdl.. Thank you so much for your informed reply. I have mailed the nodal officer of Tata Sky regarding this and they have forwarded it to the technical team. Yeah..I will consider Sun Direct HD or Airtel HD according to my requirement to replace Tata Sky for cheaper HD packs and good clarity HD channels.

@supermachi.. Please understand we are not here to defame Tata Sky or any other DTH. It is just a forum for discussion and even here I just mentioned the clarity of two HD channels alone and not all HD channels in Tata Sky. I found other HD channels having nice clarity. I can prove anyone that the two channels Sun Music HD and KTV HD are poor in clarity in Tata Sky for fast moving scenes and also stated how to find that as well from your end. But if you found no issues with the clarity of those two channels, you can very well say there are no issues. That might be your point of view. No one stops you from doing so. But don't force others to think the same and don't order the admin to close the thread. It is like coercing us to stop a discussion. Please be matured like the person in your profile picture.

can u post pic or video and prove yourself

I am ready for open challenge!!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock