Tatasky binge+ settopbox new software update

Bro are u checking for airtel xstream box for same problem solved after new update? Still i am not get new update for my xstream box

Bro are u checking for airtel xstream box for same problem solved after new update? Still i am not get new update for my xstream box.
No bro ,I am not currently using Xstreme Box.Yet to recharge it

Guys in tatasky binge plus settopbox few new changes found just now
1) sound ( fixed audio channel output)
2)display (sdr to hdr )
3) android security patch ( 5 march 2021)
4)device preferences (reboot)
Above new options are found....
It is auto updated for me , was waiting for these features to arrive since last update. No more forced dolby digital plus on all the channels and forced hdr. Perfect

It is auto updated for me , was waiting for these features to arrive since last update. No more forced dolby digital plus on all the channels and forced hdr. Perfect
Is "Dolby only" & "Forced HDR" working fine? Any improvements? I experienced some lag while switching between channels and mute in the audio initially and hence switched back to earlier settings.

Is "Dolby only" & "Forced HDR" working fine? Any improvements? I experienced some lag while switching between channels and mute in the audio initially and hence switched back to earlier settings.

Didn't tried forced hdr, never gonna try , conversion of sdr to hdr for dth channels is a gimmick , you just get increased brightness and colors ,not the actual hdr. Better to leave it off.

For audio yes, SD channels play as stereo in my av receiver, wherin HD channels with dolby digital shows as dd plus in receiver.

Didn't notice any lag while switching channels or mute

Didn't tried forced hdr, never gonna try , conversion of sdr to hdr for dth channels is a gimmick , you just get increased brightness and colors ,not the actual hdr. Better to leave it off.

For audio yes, SD channels play as stereo in my av receiver, wherin HD channels with dolby digital shows as dd plus in receiver.

Didn't notice any lag while switching channels or mute
Thanks a lot for your reply. Will try and enable the Dolby only option.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock