Good News Tatasky brings Binge+ OTT on personal devices

i finally tried this on my laptop it is working fine when i log in with my mobile number and otp. on dnsp hotstar 1 month is logged in with 199 premium subscription
the ts cs guy told me it is only for tv and android devices only. BUT IT IS WORKING ON WEB BROWSER ON MY LAPTOP
just want to know if this is a glitch or will it be chargeable later with my ts account directly. The cs guy is adamant that it is only for mobile app and tv.
Has anyone else tried this? for any other app as well?
When you have the binge plus subscription and login to Hotstar using the registered mobile number you always see 1 month premium subscription plan in the plan details. Let's say you renew your subscription, then again the same thing will be displayed. As per the tatasky, "Devices" mean Mobile + Web.
Hence, unless you have binge plus subscription, you can access Hotstar and other premium apps on 1 TV and 3 devices (with 299 plan) (SunNxt unavailable on 3 devices).
Let's say you don't subscribe to binge plus subscription later, then you won't see any active pack on Hotstar and you might be directed to subscribe for VIP or Premium to watch premium contents.
Hope this will suffice.

Although I have unsubscribed to the Binge + Pack still got this premium and now you can access it on other devices too.

yIQ2lEf.png
How you got this bro can you Dm me :cf2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock