Tatasky changed the FEC of 4 DVBS2 TPs from 5/6 to 3/4

Sarkar said:
Rain has started signal quality drop to zero but getting 70% signal strength with all channels working fine.

Can you elaborate this ? :huh

Anirudha said:
Can you elaborate this ? :huh
What should I elaborate ?

Normally in clear sky there is Signal strength 80%, and quality 100 %(I hope u all get it whatever DTH u use), but as there is cloudy sky from morning today signal strength remain same but quality drops to 50 %. Now Rain has started signal quality further decrease to 0% but signal strength stands almost same.

At this moment raining heavily (u can say visibility 50 meter). Most of the channels signal freez except Six, sony, 100(These are still working) etc

I don't understand what quality you talking about, how channel quality decreases in rain does TATA(SKY give any special scale of quality ?

Anirudha said:
I don't understand what quality you talking about, how channel quality decreases in rain does TATA(SKY give any special scale of quality ?

oh man..first understand his post carefully, and then comment. He said signal strength and quality.means signal quality

dinesh19 said:
oh man..first understand his post carefully, and then comment. He said signal strength and quality.means signal quality

_/\_ Got It :k

Anirudha said:
301 Moved
I am talking about right coloumn

Anirudha said:
In dishtv both will goes to 0 %.

Not only Dishtv but also all other DTH will go to 0% if there is heavy rain.:k

But what I noticed is Signal quality is 0 but Signal strength 70%

Kumarji plz confirm have they changed back the fec of that 4tps from 3/4 to 5/6

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock