TataSky is about to get all 12 ku band transponders on GSAT-10

soorya_g said:
Dipayan please read the statement of TS posted somewhere else in this forum and you understand that the GSAT10 is not failed but no transponders are alloted to TS and Ts is planning to sue ISRO for that.

TS PLANS TO SUE ISRO !
"I am being forced to do this because Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has yet to give me my transponders. I could have put this money elsewhere on expanding my digitisation plans," Nagpal told the press. "It is sad that after national publications have carried my complaint against ISRO, I have not got a single revert from it about our transponders. We intend to take legal action since all our attempts to reach ISRO have failed. The courts are on vacation now, when they open again, we will move them," claimed Nagpal.

Tata Sky's signals are being beamed off INSAT- 4A; but it had signed a contract to lease 12 transponders on ISRO's GSAT-10 satellite, even though the satellite was successfully launched in September 2012. n

I already read that. I know GSAT 10 is not failed but Transponder is not allotted to TATA(SKY. This delay may be because of controversial Antrix(commercial arm of ISRO) Devas Deal. But seems like some members like dreambox.pk have not read that and just assume that as Transponder is not handed over to TATA(SKY so GSAT 10 failed. Which is not the case.

karanrudra93 said:
Still 12 tp not provided by ISRO to TS.

They May Handover Few Months Before Ending Life of Insat 4A

Re: RE: TataSky is about to get all 12 ku band transponders on GSAT-10

Prashanta said:
They May Handover Few Months Before Ending Life of Insat 4A

God know when ts will get tp from gsat 10.

karanrudra93 said:
Still 12 tp not provided by ISRO to TS.

BTW is it required now as its said that TS can easily add 500+ channels after migration is complete.....?

NinadG said:
BTW is it required now as its said that TS can easily add 500+ channels after migration is complete.....?

Yes require to add all 800 channels available in India.:lol

NinadG said:

Of Course Required-3 to 5 TPs

karanrudra93 said:
Yes require to add all 800 channels available in India.:lol

yes I forgot that addition may be for 700+ channels....;)

ts ceo also said, i am ready to give 600+ channels, if i get tps from gsat-10

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock