Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels between 31st Dec - 3rd Feb !!

• Thread starter sky4us
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 113
  • Views: Views 19,992
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels between 25th Dec.-10th Jan. !!

Prashanta said:
100 Posts Completed Without Proper Source

:d:d Congratulations to Thread Starter :tup:lol

Re: Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels between 25th Dec.-10th Jan. !!

sayan.sunny said:
Again time extended till mid January, then it will be 26th Jan Republic day, next 14th Feb valentines day and so on...
Bro,I don't think so that it will keep on extending !!

If this time-frame extends even a single day from 10th Jan., then sky4us bro, you should know that you are being fooled by the said Mr. Siddhartha. And we are not going to be fool any more after 10th Jan !!

However guys, 25th Dec. is also not far away now. Let us see, what is going to happen !!

Re: Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels between 25th Dec.-10th Jan. !!

Are ! sky4us bhai !! Kahaan ho aap !!! Ye channel addition ka kya ho raha hai, jara confirm to karo aap apane source se aur ho sake to puchho aap ki kaise add ho raha hai, matlab kis satellite se add ho raha hai ye !!!

Bhai, ek aur baat, is news ka koee logic nahi ban raha hai kyon ki Tatasky ke paas jagah hi nahi hai, to please aap is news ki thoda shashakt tarike se pusti karein !!! Aur haan, is thread pe agar koee sawal uthata hai to, aapka to jimmedari purn dayitva banta hai ki uska jawab dein, yun bhoot ki tarah gayab na ho jayen

Sky bhai, ye news kahin isi tarz par to nahin hai ki, its my way ya skyway !!!

Good job bro

why this thread was till opened?

Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels between 25th Dec.-10th Jan. !!

What you want? Closing for 3 days[emoji40] [emoji80]

gappa said:
What you want? Closing for 3 days[emoji40] [emoji80]

see my previous post in this thread. I had raised this point one week back to close this thread till 25th

Yes .I do agree but the time frame is very near.so it is better to wait and watch

dinesh19 said:
see my previous post in this thread. I had raised this point one week back to close this thread till 25th
Why does it bother you if the thread remains open? If it's unnecessary posts that you are concerned with, then I am sorry to point out that you yourself have made several posts now just to talk of closing the thread, further encouraging more posts in response to your posts including my post too.

Quite honestly the MOST UNNECESSARY POSTS are those that ASK FOR CLOSURE OF THREADS. It is THESE POSTS that should NOT BE ALLOWED. The admins are there to do their job and I am sure they don't need to be reminded of their job. If you do need to bring something to the attention of the admins, then please message them individually instead of cluttering up threads with unnecessary posts and debated over closure of threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock