Tatasky will add 8 HD channels on 31st December, 2014 !!!

• Thread starter sky4us
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 8,280
Status
Not open for further replies.

sky4us

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, Tatasky will add 8 HD channels on 31st December, 2014. This is confirmed news as this news was given to me by mr. Siddharth, a senior officer at the corporate office of Tatasky in Mumbai. Just now I received his call from his personal no. regarding my complain. Which I can't give you all here as its a money refund matter.

Actually, I had complained 3 days days back and I was given a time of 48 hrs. to resolve the matter, but when I didn't received a call from Tatasky then I started calling CC again and again and I was told that its holiday in backend office but when I demanded again and again to resolve my matter as 48 hrs have been passed, they said that they are trying if possible then within a hour I will receive a call from Tatasky, even after that I have to call CC four times as I didn't receive any call. Then this call came from Mr. Siddharth and he told me that he was looking my case and sorry that he was unable to sort it out in 48 hrs and today was holiday. Its not in company's policy to refund any money but taking it as a special case he is looking into the matter.

Actually, I complained to deactivate my ID and refund the remaining amount of my annual hd mega pack, as I took this pack when I received a call back from Tatasky for the same. I was assured that soon more hd channels will be added and I will be not charged for that if I take this pack, I recharged the same day by the amount required and took this pack. Now as no more hd channels are being added I called cc and told (actually I threatened them) that as you record our calls, I have also recorded that call (which actually I didn't recorded), you can also listen it again from your records and as the said things are not added so I need my money back and if not then I will file a suit in the consumer forum for the same then they registered my complain and gave me time of 48 hrs. to resolve it.

When Mr. Siddharth called me, he said that anything in this case can be done only by tomorrow after 10 am, by the way, he wants to know that why I want to deactivate my account, I told him as tatasky is unable to add any more hd channel I wish to shift to Dish tv for more hd channels. He said then that if this is the only case then I will suggest you to wait two more months as Tatasky is already in the process of adding 8 more hd channels before 31st December, 2014 as we are going to revise our pack charges from 1st January, 2015. Now if you wish to get refund I will see tomorrow, what I can do and if not then I will close this request. I told him u r saying only to settale this complain in favour of Tatasky as CC knows nothing about it. Then he said that cc comes to know only on the day when its got added on Tatasky, you can trust me, may be these channels got added within a month but anyhow it has to be added before 31st December, on asking further he said that mostly they are infotainment channels but doesn't know exactly which channels they r but said 8 hd channels will be added that much he knows right now. Trusting on him I said if 8 hd channels r going to be added within two months then you can close my complain. I asked then if it not happened then, he said you can register the same complain again and please inform me on the same no., you can save my no., I promise you to look into the matter personally and try my best to refund the remaining amount in your account within 24 hrs. of your complain.

So, Guys, its a confirmed news now that Tatasky is going to add 8 hd channels on its platform before 31st December, 2014. That's why I have mentioned 'on 31st December,2014' in the topic of this thread as who knows that these channels will be added on which date before 31st dec. and also it can be added on 31st dec. too. So I have mentioned the last date i.e. 31st Dec. 2014, till which these channels can be added.

Waooo i think Tatasky is hiring a satellite and ditching Insat bcuz if tatasky will add even a single HD channel bcuz it won't be possible in their current satellite insat.

DishHD said:
Waooo i think Tatasky is hiring a satellite and ditching Insat bcuz if tatasky will add even a single HD channel bcuz it won't be possible in their current satellite insat.

without any mpeg4 migration still they can add 2 HD channels :)

I Think in dec month 2:hd channels & feb mnth 6 :hd channels i hope last time also we got 2 hd channels in dec 31st 6pm hbo primere & feb we got 6 hds may be these news are true

This is year end joke of tatasky the channel addition is decision is left to marketing team not cc even ceo is denying the channel addition till they additional bandwidth. you can call that siddarth in December who conformed channel additional will tell sir i left ts due to i got better opportunity from other dth componey. dont trust any one in Ts they will add channel depending on carriage fee payed from channel providers.

Admin plz take action ....

another fake thread again in TS section to retain customers by false exclamation

i have seen so many fake and false thread in TS section of new channels and satellite launch

The matter of fact is that TS is loosing customers because they don't bother to cater customer needs due to their pride of premium DTH claim

plz close this thread

If you have personal number of Mr Siddharth then pls ask him about new transponder or satellite and possible activation date.

dreambox.pk said:
another fake thread again in TS section to retain customers by false exclamation
Bro, Tatasky never does false exclamation or any false commitment to retain its customers. And if any thing they say it happens. Perticularly, I belive in this news as this information not came from cc but from the finance related officer of the company who was dealing my money refund case and also assured that if it doesn't happen, he will look in the matter and refund my remaining amount. Which means, he is very much aware of it and also confident of it that it has to be added anyhow before 31st dec. that's why he said that after that date I will refund your money, which tells that he knew very well that the need to refund the money will not arise because the channels will be added by that date anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock