Tatasky will add 8 HD channels on 31st December, 2014 !!!

• Thread starter sky4us
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 8,279
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what are you doing sky4us brother...day before yesterday you posted a thread about possibility to add HD...then on same thread you posted moderators please close the thread as no one has any news. Then yesterday you posted this thread. Should I not related your failed attempt to initiate the discussion in that thread to this attempt of bringing a confirm news within a day? There are very basic issues with this thread.

1. There have been a trend that in Tata Sky unless channels are testing the predictions have hardly come true and you are trying to predict.
2. You do not have any evidence to show. And even if you are correct, because of the lack of evidence there is no reason for others to believe. And if you are talking about the phone call, if you can at least show screen shot of email complaint, then also this discussion can be continued.
3. Annual pack price revision if I am not wrong happens in March/April month usually. So not sure why you are being given Jan 2015 as date.

sayan.sunny said:
If you have personal number of Mr Siddharth then pls ask him about new transponder or satellite and possible activation date.
Bro, I m having his personel no. but I can't missuse it (i.e. I can't take it as granted to call him anytime and ask him any thing which he really don't want to tell me, by the way, whatever he told me is sufficient for me. Who knows if I call him to know other things, he may got irritated and may block my no. then in that case I wouldn't be able to call him on 1st Jan. also if the channels are not added and the real need will arise to get my remaining amount back that's why I will not call him back till 31st dec.). Also he knows my ID, may be if on 1st January if this thing doesn't happen atleast he can help me in getting my remaining money back. If channels got added by 31st dec. then he was right in that case no need to make his no. public but if channels are not got added I will concentrate on getting my money back may be he could be of great help to me at that time. Once I get my remaining money back then I will put his mobile no. on this forum.

One more thing, this isn't a fake news, if anyone lives in mumbai, he can go to the corporate office of Tatasky and ask for mr. 'Siddhardh', if you can find him then ask him that what is the process of getting money back from Tatasky then he will say it can't be refunded by the way who told u about me then u can say that some of your friend has met him once, he suggested you to contact him in case of any trouble, so u were there, obiously he will further try to know, that what is the reason behind such decision of yours, then u can say that no more hd channels r being added on it that's why u want to change to max. hd channels' dth then definitely he will tell you the truth that 8 hd channels will be added before 31st dec, then you can question him how it can be added, any new satelite is being hired or anything else as u would be face to face with him, so many more information u can take out of him. Also by this way the authenticity of this news can be cross checked with more detailed information regarding this.

@ shiwesh bro,
Bro, your basic issues about this thread are logical and also u r right that I have posted a thread about hd channels addition possibility but at that time I was completely dissapointed with Tatasky as there was no any trustable news regarding this, infact u forget to mention my recent posts also which were against TS on different threads but at that time I was completely assured that no hd channels will be added on TS and I was just waiting for my remaining amount to be refunded back so that I can switch to Dish True HD. I have taken my annual pack two months back and this is a money refund case which is normally not refunded as per company's policy, and its not a annual pack rivision issue. One more thing bro TS can revise its packs price, partially or fully, any time, we have seen it also, so I don't think it can be done only in march or april. And the last thing bro, I didn't shared this news in an effort to initiate a discussion anyhow. I was to switch to another dth, not happily, only for more hd channels, then all of sudden this delightfull news came to me and I already knew that many of us were also dissapointed with no any more addition of hd channels on it, for them I have merely shared this news and not invited them for any discussion which you think to be, although I had invited them in the thread hd channels addition possibilities, not here. But offcourse if they wish to share their views, they r free to do it, what I can do in it. You also thought, you too shared it and I liked it. You know what answering in a justifiable way is worsening the things here. Anyways I had to share this good news to all others who were really dissapointed with the non-addition of hd channels like me, except than u, so I shared it.

too early to predict anything now, merely on speculations.. :s
thus thread closed :k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock