Tatasky posponded 6hd channels launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Cc told me ts is not going to add hd cjannels today.... They also told they r unknown of launch date....

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
Cc told me ts is not going to add hd cjannels today.... They also told they r unknown of launch date....

Don't believe CC they are hopeless guys.:angry:angry:wall
Channels definitely lunch today.:k

if this is the case, then why they done all these stuff by converting tp to dvbs2,channel tp suffel, testing of channels.. Are they playing games in control room?

TS never lunch the channels in time and disappoints customers.They are doing this mistake again and again.:angry

wait boss, 6 HD channels is not joke, So, it take some time for testing.

dipak said:
wait boss, 6 HD channels is not joke, So, it take some time for testing.

Right...and tata sky last time added hbo hd at 6pm. So now a days 9am is not a cut off time as such...and we should be hopeful simply because all 6 hd channels are testing already.

IF at all if its getting postponed it might be for few days not more than that....

What is this ? :skd

@Gssran bro has posted that all 6 HD channels are in testing, then whats the logic and use of this thread.
Pls dont create threads without research :no :no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock