Tatasky Remote

Have tried to offset the positions of STB w.r.t TV...have advised son to get up n get near STB while using Guide...told him its a good physical exercise...but he has opted the simpler option of checking Guide in the other TV !!!

Nothing else much can be done...

I think TV volume control can be set high & then only use STB volume control...
TV standby may be a problem but I think most of the LCD TVs have auto standby feature, time for which you can set in TV menu....
or just switch off the TV instead of putting it on standby mode as it will save electricity & its also a good physical exercise....;)

Yeah Blocking of TV IR censor is another good option but in that case you cannot put your TV in standby mode. Only option is to switch off from main power socket.

pochisur said:
So I believe that the blame is squarely on TS. But I also feel it is impossible to take up this case convincingly and do anything about it as of now, as it is a large scale problem ( changing frequency etc ). I have to do some local changes to the position of STB w.r.t TV and avoid IR rays reaching TV.
:huh:wall

Bro, just send email to TS CC & CEO about this problem & get some reply from them. Also inform them how you got help for the problem. :k
This is required & will be helpful in case of any unforeseen problem in future. :hello

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock