Tatasky Testing a Unknown HD Channel

• Thread starter Shubham
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 102
  • Views: Views 19,021
Status
Not open for further replies.
rakrishnan said:
somebody added Zstudio,Life OK, FoxTraveller and NGC Wild HD to the TS wiki page :D

There is No Official Tata Sky Wiki Page
Any One Can Edit Wiki
So Don't Take Wiki Seriously

Prashanta said:
There is No Official Tata Sky Wiki Page
Any One Can Edit Wiki
So Don't Take Wiki Seriously

Hey he didnt take it serious... He was jst mentioning and see he also mentioned laughter near

jdrocks said:
Yes, you too bro. Don't take things personally. If you have facts, post it. Otherwise don't speculate unnecessarily. It distracts from the facts and that is not what the forum is for.
Maybe technical problem. Maybe not. How to verify? Members hopes and emotions are at stake here.
upcoming new 35 channels list that Tata(sky will launch in nov&dec month

I thing you are taking the things too personally as far as TS forum is concerned. This is evident from your posts. What I mean to say is that if you are emotional or feel that your emotions are at stake then it is better to avoid reading TS section. There are around 1.5% people in the world who are extremely emotional or possessive in nature about their things & cann't handle the emotions if questions are raised. Here, members are going to provide info about TS related things & if it is going to raise some questions then discussion will follow. This is going to continue atleast till TS migration is complete. There is no point repeating the same thing again & posting the same again & again.

Please remember that no one is speculating the things & distracting the facts. We all know that as per DDF forum rules, all news should be supported by official document/link, other wise thread is closed.

As far as this thread is concerned, our distinguished member found something related to TS channel testing & he posted accordingly. So discussion started & few questions were raised by others about some abnormality noticed. Now it is obvious that everyone will try to find the answer & discussion will continue till someone finds answer or channel is added.

So is there anything wrong going on here or is anyone speculating? Is it going to distract attention from the fact that TS is testing a channel? I dont understand your intention about blaming this as raising questions is not about speculating or distracting facts.

Remember that many of our DDF members are experts & they are dedicated towards DDF without anything expecting in return. Members are also taking there own time for doing this. They are doing this for all of us & there should not be questions raised if the posts are supported by some facts/documents.

As far as I am concerned, I am staunch supporter of TS as it is one of the DTH provider that suits to my expectations. You will notice this from all my posts. But if there is something wrong happening then I am the first to shout, you will find this not only with TS but with all other DTH.

Considering nature of any forum, discussions are bound to happen so that is the case here. Even if someone is saying something, want to or avoid something, thats not going to happen because of the very basic nature of the forum. This is not a blog or article where one can write anything. People are going to raise questions.

One thing noticeable here as far as TS forum is concerned that open discussion is being questioned. All DTH providers are adding channels & all other related things are happening. Accordingly related discussion is smoothly going on other DTH forum sections.Then why only there are questions raised about TS related things & efforts are made to curb open discussion by blaming members about speculation & distraction by some members even as posts are supported by facts?
Where is 'Distraction of Facts' happening here?
Is it just to avoid discussion about TS related activities?
Why there is so much 'heat' generated only in TS related forum?

There is severe need to answer these questions as this is affecting very basic nature of forum discussion & as questions are being raised about authentic information.

too long, i not interested to read it. explain in brief, or use underline/color to attract on ur post.

dipak said:
too long, i not interested to read it. explain in brief, or use underline/color to attract on ur post.

As far as this thread is concerned, our distinguished member found something related to TS channel testing & he posted accordingly. So discussion started & few questions were raised by others about some abnormality noticed.

So is there anything wrong going on here or is anyone speculating? Is it going to distract attention from the fact that TS is testing a channel? I dont understand your intention about blaming this as raising questions is not about speculating or distracting facts.

:tup

dipak said:

Bro I will do it but its required as it is affecting fuctioning of forum properly...

dipak said:
there are no comment about the contain of the post. just give some tips
only.
i think admin take decision about those as they make some rule, present in specific section.
but it is not topic for this thread.

NinadG said:
I thing you are taking the things too personally as far as TS forum is concerned. This is evident from your posts. What I mean to say is that if you are emotional or feel that your emotions are at stake then it is better to avoid reading TS section. There are around 1.5% people in the world who are extremely emotional or possessive in nature about their things & cann't handle the emotions if questions are raised.

Please remember that no one is speculating the things & distracting the facts. We all know that as per DDF forum rules, all news should be supported by official document/link, other wise thread is closed.

So is there anything wrong going on here or is anyone speculating? Is it going to distract attention from the fact that TS is testing a channel? I dont understand your intention about blaming this as raising questions is not about speculating or distracting facts.[/color]

Considering nature of any forum, discussions are bound to happen so that is the case here. Even if someone is saying something, want to or avoid something, thats not going to happen because of the very basic nature of the forum. This is not a blog or article where one can write anything. People are going to raise questions.

Where is 'Distraction of Facts' happening here?
Is it just to avoid discussion about TS related activities?

Please don't make personal remarks / attacks. It is uncalled for and against the rules of this forum.

Regarding speculation - you are doing this when you say in post #52 that "This cann't be just so random as we guess here, especially when TS is concerned. TS should not consider all people as naive. It seems it is done purposely to keep people guessing & to avoid unwantan publicity."

What is the point of writing such a long post? As I said, don't take things personally. Are you not distracting from the original thread topic?

Healthy discussion on any genuine info provided by distinguished members is always welcome.

It all started when members pointed to some abnormalities in TS channel testing & started raising questions about the same. It is all normal to raise questions when something strange is happening. So the thread was flowing smoothly. On post #45 you said.

jdrocks said:
I guess the answer to that question lies in the old question - what's in a name? TS randomly applied a name to the test channel. It will be updated when the channel is added on STB.

Although I regard this as your personal opinion & view about anomalies in TS channel testing, it appeared to hold back the qustioning by members. So I had to respond accordingly by expressing my opinion & point of view.

Then again an attempt was made to deflect the questioning by your post.

jdrocks said:
Well, obviously they have chosen a channel name which cannot be the actual channel that is testing. Therefore they have randomly chosen a channel name. They have done this kind of thing several times before - so it can be said to be their standard practice. Whether it is to mislead us is debatable.

Tsunami of channels - one can only hope. But chances are there. Only problem is prospective customers or even existing customers not aware of what's going on at TS (what percentage of them are actually DDF members?) may look elsewhere for their DTH service if something does not happen soon.

Here also you expressed your opinion about channel name chosen by TS for testing . This is totally different attitude compared to all other DDF members, so the response followed.

Remember just as you have your own opinions & views, other members are also having their own point of views. All are expressing their views in the forum.

So expressing views is not about speculation. If you are taking this as speculation then it has happened before & will continue to happen in future as members will be responding to the news, its nature & its outcome.

All this discussion happens only in TS forum as TS is unique compared to all other DTH service providers. It always evaluate / monitor their decisions & outcomes with the help of international consultants.

I am not getting any money for writing such posts nor I am personnaly involved in writing about TS related things. So there is no question about taking this personally, even TS CEO Harit Nagpal wouldn't have taken this so personally.

My posts are all about my observations coupled with the personal views & experience. I never try to deflect from main subject of the thread but if someone does it or try to curtail the open discussion then only I respond.

It all started with your post,so if you want then let healthy discussion continue till TS migration is complete & let TS forum become hottest forum for discussion.

You seem to be contradicting yourself only. On one hand you say you want open discussion, on the other hand you respond to any and everything and when others express their views, you try to judge them and try to influence your opinion upon them. See you have totally taken over this thread by sheer volume of comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock