Tatasky Testing Unknown HD Channel

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 329
  • Views: Views 40,661
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the testing still happening? If so what is the EPG listed in the test channel.

what are people here discussing about in last 29 pages???

I Think this ch is Romedy now + as they r launching premium tv series from this sunday and ts likes to add chs with premium content as it is s premium dth...

Remember only some content is premium and not the channel...now dont say ts will add this in special to make money ...special category is decided by broadcaster and in this case romedy now hasnt so ts can add it in alacharte but it will not be in specials ans free to mega hd subscribers ...

karanrudra93 said:
Bro,TS viewers not only need Six HD to watch cricket,they also need Six HD to watch TNA,UFC,NBA.That's why I desperately wants Six HD to be lunch permanently in TS,not for temporary basis like they did last year.:dodgy

Lets hope that TS understands this & add much demanded Six HD instead of Romedy Now+ on permanent basis & not only for IPL. ....:hello

NinadG said:
Lets hope that TS understands this & add much demanded Six HD instead of Romedy Now+ on permanent basis & not only for IPL. ....:hello

Yeah bro,lets hope for the best that this time they lunch SIX HD permanently during IPL.

Sony six also rights for football world cup this year. we don't want to miss out on world cup HD coverage.

Dont know whats their plan about IPL & World Cup....Are they going to launch it on event basis?

We hav seen all the action from ts during months end as in case of movies now hd or zee cunema hd or be it hbo defined hd or even hbo hits hd ...so we can expect new hd ch by jan 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock