TATASKY TPS

Alansenthil

Reaction score
Hi,I'm from Saudi Arabia(Tail) and using TS almost 7years.Recenty TS migrated the Tamil and Kerala channels as Mpeg4 but all are in on one TP(11470/30000)But for this TP we are not getting any singnal even from 3meter dish. Before these channels were from 11010/11050/11090.Why they did like this don't know.
Like me many subscribers are suffering because this.

Is there any possible to change current TP into initially mentioned TPS.????

Could anyone reply please..........

Senthil.P

tatasky moving to mpeg4/dvbs2 technology. try to get new mpeg4 box if possible. 11470 tp now dvbs2. you won't get signal with your old mpeg2 box.

Everyone knows that it is illegal to use Indian DTH outside India. But when people are using outside India, they are aware of the consequences & ultimately it is the duty of the concerned foreign country not to allow such things there.
Here one user is facing some problem & thats why he is asking for help......:k

they getting signal, they paying money, they watching channel. that person also indian. what is illegal here?

Alansenthil said:
Hi,I'm from Saudi Arabia(Tail) and using TS almost 7years.Recenty TS migrated the Tamil and Kerala channels as Mpeg4 but all are in on one TP(11470/30000)But for this TP we are not getting any singnal even from 3meter dish. Before these channels were from 11010/11050/11090.Why they did like this don't know.
Like me many subscribers are suffering because this.

Is there any possible to change current TP into initially mentioned TPS.????

Could anyone reply please..........

Senthil.P

Tousif said:
I am suffering also same problem in saudi arabia.

I Think There is no Proble With TPs

Which STB are You Using (MPEG2 or MPEG4) ?

Re: RE: TATASKY TPS

Kem Siva said:
they getting signal, they paying money, they watching channel. that person also indian. what is illegal here?

They are not paying taxes to their government. Neither service tax nor entertainment tax. So it's illegal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock