TATASKY TPS

@dipayan All dth operators know that their services used in other countries. But they doesn't ban any ids. If that foreign govt think as it's illegal they will take action. that person know their risk. i don't think helping to NRI thru forum is illegal.

Yes helping to NRI Through Forum is not illegal but laws of other countries are more strict than india & indian cos. Don't have Licences to Beam DTH signals in that country & not paying any taxes,licence fees to that country thatswhy it is illegal.

Re: RE: TATASKY TPS

Kem Siva said:
@dipayan All dth operators know that their services used in other countries. But they doesn't ban any ids. If that foreign govt think as it's illegal they will take action. that person know their risk. i don't think helping to NRI thru forum is illegal.
It's not possible to know for dth operator that customers are using their service outside India or not because dth is one way service not like internet which is two way.

DTH operator can track the user location & there may be fine if customer found guilty, if you are using multiple connection at different location with single customer ID, DTH operator can track and if found guilty they can charge you a fine.

Re: RE: TATASKY TPS

mohitpb007 said:
DTH operator can track the user location & there may be fine if customer found guilty, if you are using multiple connection at different location with single customer ID, DTH operator can track and if found guilty they can charge you a fine.

Yes but with different id it is impossible to track as there is no IP address like in internet or base tower like in mobile

Not possible to know wheat her same Id is used in multiple location.

Signal strength is almost same all over satellite coverage area, so no way where crust is located in and out of India.

One way to know is from where crust is recharge

Bcoz cust add may be I. Bihar but recharge is done in dealer located in west bangal who receive money from some source in Bangladesh , where actual connection being used.

But this way is not concrete to know it used in or out of india

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

Why illegal outside of india. We are paying
service tax & entertainment tax.

Tousif said:
Why illegal outside of india. We are paying
service tax & entertainment tax.

It is illegal because the tax you pay in the form of recharge goes to Indian govt and not to the govt where actually service was used.

Anyway upgrade your STB to mpeg4, you will get those channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock