TATASKY TPS

Completely no signal or low signal? Whats ur dish size? From when u facing this problem? What about other transponders signal?

NinadG said:
Everyone knows that it is illegal to use Indian DTH outside India. But when people are using outside India, they are aware of the consequences & ultimately it is the duty of the concerned foreign country not to allow such things there.
Here one user is facing some problem & thats why he is asking for help......:k
Kem Siva said:
they getting signal, they paying money, they watching channel. that person also indian. what is illegal here?
dipayan said:
They are not paying taxes to their government. Neither service tax nor entertainment tax. So it's illegal.

What I wanted to say is that many times overseas customer comes with a query & sometimes he gets reply that its illegal.
It may be illegal in their country but we can suerly help him solve his problem as he is customer of Indian DTH service provider. I dont think we are doing anythong illegal over here.
Even why should DTH bother as far as they are getting money?
Why should we care if customer are not paying tax to their govt?

Kem Siva said:
tatasky moving to mpeg4/dvbs2 technology. try to get new mpeg4 box if possible. 11470 tp now dvbs2. you won't get signal with your old mpeg2 box.

Yes I have been replace my set of box as Mpeg4 HD.(For HD 10970 TP no signal at all)

Before migration I received SUN TV, KTV, SUNMUSIC,VIJAY,SURYA,ASIANET....
But now no signal..

In fact DD PODHUGI AND ANGEL(Mpeg4 channels are I'm getting without no issue)

My issue is why TATASKY migrated all Tamil and Kerala channels on single TP(no signal)

In case that TP is 11010 ,11050 or 11090 means it's very useful for so many TATASKY loving subscribers who are living in outside of our soil.

Some friends are saying It's illegal.

It's our nation pride, So many foreign country persons really wonder about my dish size(3meter dia,almost 35,000RS COST) and technic to catch the INSAT 4A Signal from it's out of beam.

Then our Great TATA SKY PICTURE CLEARITY AND LOVELY SOUND.

It's been proud really.

It's illegal means why ISRO allowing it's signal to other county.

Alansenthil.

Taif.Saudi Arabia

Alansenthil said:
Yes I have been replace my set of box as Mpeg4 HD.(For HD 10970 TP no signal at all)

Before migration I received SUN TV, KTV, SUNMUSIC,VIJAY,SURYA,ASIANET....
But now no signal..

In fact DD PODHUGI AND ANGEL(Mpeg4 channels are I'm getting without no issue)

My issue is why TATASKY migrated all Tamil and Kerala channels on single TP(no signal)

In case that TP is 11010 ,11050 or 11090 means it's very useful for so many TATASKY loving subscribers who are living in outside of our soil.

Some friends are saying It's illegal.

It's our nation pride, So many foreign country persons really wonder about my dish size(3meter dia,almost 35,000RS COST) and technic to catch the INSAT 4A Signal from it's out of beam.

Then our Great TATA SKY PICTURE CLEARITY AND LOVELY SOUND.

It's been proud really.

It's illegal means why ISRO allowing it's signal to other county.

Alansenthil.

Taif.Saudi Arabia

Bro Migration Process Is Going On Now They Have To Adjust Channels In Transponders After Migration Process Is Complete They Surely Shuffeled Channels Wait 6-8 Months

Bro Read This Thread You Get Some Idea

MPEG4 Channels List With Tp Details In Tatasky

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock