Tatasky will launch "Star Sports Premier HD" Channel On March 21st

umeshg729 said:
I wont thing there are many customers mad about it. Rs 50/day too much expensive...I wonder How Tata sky manage to add useless channel in HD..
There are many good sd channels missing..

I wonder how Star thinks to charge such price or launch such services.
But as far as Tata Sky is concerned, I can understand why they are launching. They launch everything given by Star and hence this launch.

What is the logic behind having same (sshd) channel in HD?? Who really want it for 200 rs./series..

Karan Rockz said:
just now I contact CC her name is Saritha thakur saying that this news is not true and TS will not launch SS premiere HD on march 21.It's strange that some CC are saying Yes and some are No.:angry
Some CC members are useless.:wall

i m 99% sure u havent contacted any ts cc ..its just a way to defame ts cc as u hav been doing always ...dont forget they gave us all the info regarding feb 21 chs ....if u r saying true can u post us a ss of a chat..n not my suprise u will ans my post as u called her n didnt chat ...

Srajal Ag said:
i m 99% sure u havent contacted any ts cc ..its just a way to defame ts cc as u hav been doing always ...dont forget they gave us all the info regarding feb 21 chs ....if u r saying true can u post us a ss of a chat..n not my suprise u will ans my post as u called her n didnt chat ...

Then how I know her name saritha thakur?
I don't know how to upload pics,so come to my home I will show you that I am contacting CC or not.:k

supermachi said:
dont want to waste Rs.200 for couple of minustes of advertisement

i will prefer record the match n start watching it after 1 hrs n then will quickly skip all the ads ..this is what i alwys do btw 15 to 35 overs in odis...n in T20 the match is itself of 3 hrs so its more easy ...i will quicky skip all ads n watch match in 2 hrs ..

Btw i believe there will be something else than just adless ch ..may be some interective features like ss.com where we can do many cool things..

Dths r really luking to a catch people this wc as dish tv offers 1 rs for every six by india ...i guess there is even more drama in ts ssphd

Karan Rockz said:
Then how I know her name saritha thakur?
I don't know how to upload pics,so come to my home I will show you that I am contacting CC or not.:k

there is no rocket science in knowing a cc name ..u called her for other work or may be for this ch info only n she gave u positive results but to defame ts cc u mentioned her in the post with negative addition..

Bro u hav posted images in this forum in the past so why not now...Plz give a shock n post a chat pic...

Srajal Ag said:
there is no rocket science in knowing a cc name ..u called her for other work or may be for this ch info only n she gave u positive results but to defame ts cc u mentioned her in the post with negative addition..

Bro u hav posted images in this forum in the past so why not now...Plz give a shock n post a chat pic...

Ok next time anything wrong news I got from CC then definitely I will post some chat pics of CC if u r not believing me.:k
I am not defaming TS CC,I just found wrong from their news that's why I am talking bad things about TS CC.Look just somedays ago TS CC told us that their is no channel addition in this month then how TS is planning to launch SS premiere HD on march 21 and also focus haryana channel is under testing.

Karan Rockz said:
Ok next time anything wrong news I got from CC then definitely I will post some chat pics of CC if u r not believing me.:k
I am not defaming TS CC,I just found wrong from their news that's why I am talking bad things about TS CC.Look just somedays ago TS CC told us that their is no channel addition in this month then how TS is planning to launch SS premiere HD on march 21 and also focus haryana channel is under testing.

I think you as usual posting nothing on record you just posting for a time pass do you think company like TATA(SKY and their CC will provide any wrong news to their customers.

Karan Rockz said:

ya bro that will be cool as if u want to question someone u should atleast give a proof to verify ur question....

ANY DTH CC NEVER SAY THAT NO ADDITIONS..THEY ALWAYS SAY THAT THEY HAV NO INFO REGARDING UPCOMING CH..N WILL UPDATE U SOON WHEN THEY WILL HAV ANY INFO..me searching for dislike button to hit on ur post..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock