TataSky's MPEG4 Migration - News, Updates and Discussion thread

• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 958
  • Views: Views 222,492
RE: TATASKY IS MOVING TO MPEG 4 SOON

No , harit nagpal told that we are soon shifting to MPEG-4 which will help us to get 70% more space in short time.

ag007 said:
No , harit nagpal told that we are soon shifting to MPEG-4 which will help us to get 70% more space in short time.
They are going to start MPEG4 Conversion from 15th of this month

SUNIEL said:
Who told you? Friend or any one else. Any source
They have taken all the old MPEG 2 Box from the ISP and have Sent New MPEG4 Box to Them.

Re: TATASKY IS MOVING TO MPEG 4 SOON

So the list of old mpeg2 stb's customers list has been sent to local ts offices?

any news about charge yet?

Good move

But they shed promote changing on 100 channel

4 Beta

I got call from banglore office he told me that TS will send SMS to all MPEG-2 Customers to change their STBs to MPEG-4 within sep-oct after that they will levy some charges.i also asked him whether all EPG unavailable channel will be shifted to MPEG-4? But he told me that we don't have information regarding shifting of EPG Unavailable channels to MPEG-4 it is not available because EPG details not given by Broadcaster.

From another forum:
NE TV testing on Tata Sky in MPEG-4 format. This is the first SD channel added in MPEG-4 format.

It replaced Test Service 2023 on TP - 11510, H, 30000.

The Mpeg 2 to Mpeg 4 migration is going to take place on 25th of this month all the customer details have been send to the ISP's they said to replace the it very fast they have given 20 days. to change all the box.

techmania said:
From another forum:
NE TV testing on Tata Sky in MPEG-4 format. This is the first SD channel added in MPEG-4 format.

It replaced Test Service 2023 on TP - 11510, H, 30000.

You missed the same update posted in our forum - Link Removed :k

Mpeg 2 to Mpeg 4 migration started

keep channel No. 993 Ne TV If your box is MPEG 4 you can view the channel otherwise it will ask to change your box to MPEG 4 try it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock