TataSky's MPEG4 Migration - News, Updates and Discussion thread

• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 958
  • Views: Views 222,491
RE: TATASKY IS MOVING TO MPEG 4 SOON

Channels is in testing mode from monday but till even epg is not added. I dispoint by this activity of ts. It is better if they add some channels in mpeg4, atleast some users can watch it and other can know their stb are mpeg4. "agar ts channels add nahi karega to vaise bhi ham nahi dekh payenge, agar add kiya to mpeg4 users ko to dekhane ko milega" so sometime feeling that ts is fooling us.

Migration toh ek side per hai...

But its really irritating when we can't set reminder/recording on our fav. channels because of the EPG issues. No idea if its going to fix by ts soon.. :wall

SUNIEL said:
Channels is in testing mode from monday but till even epg is not added. I dispoint by this activity of ts. It is better if they add some channels in mpeg4, atleast some users can watch it and other can know their stb are mpeg4. "agar ts channels add nahi karega to vaise bhi ham nahi dekh payenge, agar add kiya to mpeg4 users ko to dekhane ko milega" so sometime feeling that ts is fooling us.
Started keep channel No. 993 Ne TV If your box is MPEG 4 you can view the channel otherwise it will ask to change your box to MPEG 4 try it.

RE: Mpeg 2 to Mpeg 4 migration started

LCN 933 not available in my STB. Is it available on yours? :huh

Nope. With old software as new software available only for technicolor STB. So LCNs changed with new software?

Re: Mpeg 2 to Mpeg 4 migration started

good news

i think it will add on midnight or tomm morning@ 9 0'clock.

My TS HD+ has lcn 933 set as favourite as Times now:sp :sp :lol .......I just try to switch to lcn 933 but it shows Times now.

So my question is that if your information is correct regarding lcn 933:angry, what will happen to TS hD+ users who had 50 favorite channel set:D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock