Post the screenshot of that mail.:k

yes it is true they are shifting to asia sat after feb 2015

RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration

Prashanta said:
Not Possible
For Example Technicians Even Not Visiting to Replace STB for MPEG4 Migration
I Did It By Taking it to Their Location
So They are Not Going to Re-Align Dish Which is Time Taking

No bro, Tata sky has most powerful and largest team, and they had a massive exercise recently so that they know very prosandcons about their active customers. so they can complete it within 6 to 12 months.

this is true. I contacted a person whoknown to me about this. He said that, yes we are shifting to new satellite. Thats why mpeg 4 migration in remaining was stopped. Since for satellite migration, we have to visit every coustomers house, so we will do dish positioning, mpeg 4 migration at a time.it is time saving for us.

Ache Din Starts for Tata Sky viewers..:tup

Good news coming for TS users.

How can they re align all dish at same time to 105.5 east; if they move to 105.5 from 83.00 east all channels will be unavailable at 83.0 east. so they might move for mono lnb like dish tv (if this news is true)

vivekp_454 said:
How can they re align all dish at same time to 105.5 east; if they move to 105.5 from 83.00 east all channels will be unavailable at 83.0 east. so they might move for mono lnb like dish tv (if this news is true)

There will be signal from 83 east (till migration completes) and 105.5 also but there will be more channel in 105.5 all in MPEG 4 with lots of HD channel I think they will put about 500 channel. They have singed for lots of channel. first they are going to start from tamil Nadu.

AthiramComm said:
There will be signal from 83 east (till migration completes) and 105.5 also but there will be more channel in 105.5 all in MPEG 4 with lots of HD channel I think they will put about 500 channel. They have singed for lots of channel. first they are going to start from tamil Nadu.

So that means from next year we may get to see channel addition from AS8 Satellite :eek:hya:eek:hya

One thing is clear, Tata Sky is trying to add maximum regional channels where Dish TV is launching Zing Digital.

@Athiram bro, it would be great if you can copy/paste the mail contents here as screenshot

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock