TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views: Views 156,912
Re: RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration

Deepu said:
One thing is clear, Tata Sky is trying to add maximum regional channels where Dish TV is launching Zing Digital.
So in the coming days fight will begin between dish tv and tata sky for gaining momentum in south region ;)

RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration

I really want Dish TV to launch Zing in Karnataka, so that TS adds few Kannada channels as well ;)

Let's not forget that TS showed a demo in July 2014, showcasing the 4K telecast of Fifa World Cup to a limited audience (including press). It followed a similar event conducted a couple days before by Videocon.

Both these players know that 4K is a super niche market and will drive towards a higher ARPU. The race is on for 4K and both the players mentioned launch timelines of early 2015. That coincides with the cricket world cup in Australia/New Zealand starting 14th Feb.

Typically sports and special events are the genres that come up with higher resolution content (remember how it started the HD?). I don't think these guys will want to miss the Cricket World Cup where India is defending the title for this kind of launch.

Now you put 2+2 together and all pieces fall in place. AS8 seems a logical option to support higher bandwidth demands of 4K.

#MyTwoCents

Re: TataSky's Satelllite Migration

plz provide the source of this thread bro

sudheep said:
plz provide the source of this thread bro

He himself is a source Sudheep bro but yeah we all want the Snapshot of that mail which he received from Tatasky official :k

hmm... interesting !!
Cud this be a possibility :huh

If they do it, they ll have to realign d dishes of all their subscribers from 83e to 105.5e position.

If dish is set to abt 106.75 east, it wud catch both tata sky and airtel in one lnb, as ADTV ses7 is at 107.7e slot :k

I thing this is fake news because no source in thread & I have search in Google & there is no news :shy

Vicky said:
I thing this is fake news because no source in thread & I have search in Google & there is no news :shy

you wont find it in google, as ts officially not announced it. Dont mislead people. I have also confired from my source

Re: TataSky's Satelllite Migration

so many fake threads in ts sectn is closed after hurting the minds of ts subscribers.so admin /mod plz take appropriate action against such threads .

Athiram bro How many tps use by ts in asisat 8 satelite because asisat 8 carry 24 ku band tp in 54 mhz

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock