TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views Views: Views 158,379
supermachi said:
I believe In democracy

no one has right to abuse me

india is a largest democratic country of the world.
a simple rule of life - give repect n take respect
what u wrote is unacceptable.
from next time onwards don't disrespect anyone

As DreamDTH Member Post Number : 1

Athiram Bro Might Not Be Saying Anything But Since i am closely following this forum for last 5 to 6 month via offline with some confirmation news for you(from my side) and in future my past experiences of forums will be seen in other future posts.

today while visiting tatasky ISP office in my area after tatasky remote got dropped from approximately 3 feet in height.
here is the word of my chat with him in word by word.

me : is tatasky going to change satellite?
answer(ISP) : ya, in February end or may be next month tatasky is starting process. current satelite is at 85 degree and what setup we use to set dish to that angle is 64 degree for dish antenna to receive signals of 85 degree. new satellite is asiaset 8 and we are instructed to move dish by 10 degree angle(which is 74 degree) to let lnb find asiaset 8 @ 105 degree.

conclusion : 10 degree shift seams logical as inset 4a and asiaset 8 is having 20 degree as difference.

ISP(continuing) : tatasky wants to add more hd channels and inset 4a as every one knows do not have space and hence tatasky is forced to move to other satellite for extra space.

Conclusion : same old "gheesa pita reply".

me : what exact time it will require to finish full task as per you as inset lease is about to expire ?
ISP : they are going to do this task for at last 1,000 or 10,000 customer per week or month as target and hence tatasky's customer base is to much large it will most probably take 1 and half year.

conclusion : on end of lease only mr. harit nagpal knows as of now what is next we(read : people) are going to see as task for us(read : tatasky) is impossible(i m possible) to do so.

me : as you are saying tatasky is just about to start from same or next month for migration of satellite so when tatasky is going to announce it by public ?
ISP : from the past experience of airtel's migration where customer's forcing to company for immediate change which is not possible for them to do. so tatasky when ever going to start they will them self call for people to change there satellite. all the channels till the last customer migrates will be available in inset and from customer's end they will never going to know when the time is here for particular customer to have change in there dish.

conclusion : tatasky's process will be silent moves like mpeg 4 one as from airtel's satellite move they are already learned how to do all task possible.

Tatasky ISP Area(My City) : Rajkot, Gujarat. (south-west gujarat Popularly Known As saurashtra or sometimes kathiyawad)
My Connection : Tatasky SD
Packages : Grand Sports + Gujarati + Hindi (All Monthly)
Since : 2009

hi all

see hrkansagara posts - this is first and only one

how you guys trust him and give likes?

why admin/mods not see genuinity?

supermachi said:
hi all

Omg :wall:wall:angry

supermachi said:
hi all

:clap :luv :tup good one, it was expected one from you machi dear. it's normal one for me to have from the other side as i am used to with it. :tup :luv :clap

reason : 2010 - 2012 is the period when i am part of television show related forum so i am well experienced with same ones. added to the same in 2012 - 2013 i was teacher with 50 student shouting on me at once.

:lol ;) :lol

eprafulla bro also confirmed about satellite migration.

Thanks to hrkansagara, eprafulla..

19 days left

dinesh19 said:
eprafulla bro also confirmed about satellite migration.

Thanks to hrkansagara, eprafulla..

19 days left
eprafulla ??

Back
Top Bottom