TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views Views: Views 158,379
aneesmhd said:
Lets begin Swachch DDF...pls stop using abusive language..lets maintain sanctity of this wonderful forum and discuss only the matter of relevance...hope you all will agree with me!!
Agree

AthiramComm said:
TataSky is migrating to 105.5°E AsiaSat 7 & 8 They are hired 24 TPs 16TPs from one sat. and 8 TPs from Another Sat.

tatasky will go to Asia sat 7 and 8 but not from 1 March (Today) Yea Wrong Number hay Don't BLV....

Just have a talk with the Tata sky distributor of my area, he told no new sat from today, training of the technicians completed, new sat will be activated after world cup, he refused to mention the name but stated that some work is still to be done on new sat and all dishes will be moved towards the new sat after world cup...

Yeah, same I thinks, they will start migration after World Cup, becoz here cricket is what you guys know, so they don't want to disturb users, or may be some other issue for the delay,
But migration is 100% confirmed,
It's a big & important work so 10-20 days delay is not that a big thing.

Gssran said:
Yeah, same I thinks, they will start migration after World Cup, becoz here cricket is what you guys know, so they don't want to disturb users, or may be some other issue for the delay,
But migration is 100% confirmed,
It's a big & important work so 10-20 days delay is not that a big thing.

Yes Bro!

After World Cup Only!

World Cup Is More Important Than IPL Bro!

BTW World Cup Is Their Own (Star) Broadcasting

And Only 12 Tps They Going To Get As Of Now!

Back
Top Bottom