TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views Views: Views 158,380
After we saw snapshot on tata sky 4k stb.

Its now 100% confirm that migration is going to happen,

100% agree with gssran bro.

Otherwise tell me.

Stb might be imported in Nov or Dec 14 so software must have been designed before that.

And planning for adding new satellite in list must be finalize before that.

So tata sky must have made agreement with satellite company at least 1 year before.

ya agree... because right now 12-13 star channels are telecasting world cup matches.. so it will be difficult to migrate those channels and Tps channels without any interruption.... they don't want to disturb viewers during Matches.. so migration after 28 march is a good thinking.

after world cup IPL 8 is there but that's not a big deal... coz only max, six and six hd are going to telecast that one.. so it'll be easy to migrate after world cup..

100% agree with gssran bro
I think tata sky using gsat10 , asiaset 7 & 8
Insat 4a (nov end) backup gsat 10 (4 -5 tps)
Asiaset 7(7-8) & asiaset 8 (12-16tps)
Hoping 24tps maximum 700 -1000 channel planing
Sd,hd & 4k

What if they say that after IPL we will start migration then what will you do :shy :lol

Sanjeev said:
What if they say that after IPL we will start migration then what will you do :shy [emoji38]
As usual we will wait patiently [emoji12] what else can we do?

Sanjeev said:
What if they say that after IPL we will start migration then what will you do :shy :lol

Did they say that after WC 2015 we will migrate to new sat ?:huh

I am pretty much sure they didn't

Re: RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

Sarkar said:

That I know but they could have migrate it in this month as it will not cause any effect on customers whow is watching world cup coz they can move all those channels which are showing world cup afterwards when world cup gets over

Sanjeev said:
That I know but they could have migrate it in this month as it will not cause any effect on customers whow is watching world cup coz they can move all those channels which are showing world cup afterwards when world cup gets over

When they will migrate totally depends on when will the contract period begins with new sat operator. There is no relation with WC/IPL or any other event

may be their contract period strats from april 1, as it is starting for financial year

Sarkar said:

For that matter tata sky has not said anything officially regarding this. Until we hear from Nagpal we can only keep guessing[emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom