TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views Views: Views 158,380
Tatasky is going to use gsat10 tps.this news is confirmed.5-6tps in the intial phase

shawl_who said:
:lol, it was bound to happen..

Its true, now I also believe, that Tata sky intentionally spreads rumors from time to time, to keep their consumer base intact, and waiting in anticipation abt gud days... but d problem is, gud days dont come, ever. :u
Further they have been going on increasing paclage prices. Thonking that the customer is"ullu".

shawl_who said:
:lol, it was bound to happen..

Its true, now I also believe, that Tata sky intentionally spreads rumors from time to time, to keep their consumer base intact, and waiting in anticipation abt gud days... but d problem is, gud days dont come, ever. :u

we have seen this from last 4 years...leave aside the news spread over forums...the interview of CEO...what did it say? The interview said...in sep 2012...GSAT 10 is a good possibility for tata sky...then till 2013 end not much of clarity...then CEO ctegorically said...mpeg4 migration will be done by june 2014...did it happen in full? Now again same thing...so point is that is our fate to not have channels like history hd, animal planet hd, tlc hd, travel xp hd and what not...

sudheep said:
Tatasky is going to use gsat10 tps.this news is confirmed.5-6tps in the intial phase

I also got this news that 6tp got from g sat 10 ..

shiwesh said:
we have seen this from last 4 years...leave aside the news spread over forums...the interview of CEO...what did it say? The interview said...in sep 2012...GSAT 10 is a good possibility for tata sky...then till 2013 end not much of clarity...then CEO ctegorically said...mpeg4 migration will be done by june 2014...did it happen in full? Now again same thing...so point is that is our fate to not have channels like history hd, animal planet hd, tlc hd, travel xp hd and what not...

bro.. there was an exclusive interview of Tata Sky spokesperson with ET now n he clearly told nothing about satellite migration.

whether this news is hoax or not, only time ll tell.
totally agree with shawl_ who bro n other members who r denying the possibility of sate migration.

Insat 4A + Gsat10 will probably be the short term solution and I think we would see new channels being added on Gsat10. However, long term the solution has to be AS7 + AS8 as by this time contract has to have been in place between TS and AS. I think they have realised that it will take more than the anticipated 6 months to fully migrate all customers to AS @ 105.5 deg. So the stop gap solution @ 83 deg would have been arranged utilising the additional capacity of Gsat10. This is my thinking. Migration will happen but as is the normal process at TS, it's being delayed.

Re: RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

uthamsangeeth said:
I also got this news that 6tp got from g sat 10 ..

Ys uthamsangeeth bro.this is a100% confirmed news from my trustble sources.

Back
Top Bottom