TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views Views: Views 158,380
Sanjeev said:
Then what will happen to AS 8 and 7 :huh:huh

early tatasky decided to migration on AS 8 and AS 7 . got news from officials , a discussion happening tatasky and ISRO in these period .then they got 6 tp got from gsat 10. official confirmation only after 15th march

there is no world cup no cricket .

should be re open this Thread soon;http://dreamdth.com/Thread-News-forget-asiasat-8-think-Gsat-10?pid=1126382290#pid1126382290

sudheep said:
Tatasky is going to use gsat10 tps.this news is confirmed.5-6tps in the intial phase

But official source is saying otherwise :c

Ts have a total of 18tps in their hand when they start using gsat10 also.no band width issues up to 2017.no need of repointing huzzles.

sudheep said:
Ts have a total of 18tps in their hand when they start gsat10 also.no need to worry up to 2017.

How did u get 18 tps in 83 E ?

sudheep said:
Ts have a total of 18tps in their hand when they start gsat10 also.no need to worry up to 2017.

How come 18 tps don't count Insat 4a tps in that coz it will expire in Nov 2015 :no:no

Sarkar said:
INSAT 4A will expire in 11th Nov 2015

is It 10yrs or 12yrs :huh I dont know correct I quated in my memory . may be this as per ur opinion.then they remaining almost 9 month .may be isro commited a new sat put the same location within november :huh

No.no only the contract with isro ends in nov15.insat4a have a life period of 12yrs from its launch(only some months reduced due to power glitchs).

Back
Top Bottom