TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views: Views 157,400
RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration

bhaskar9090 said:
maybe he is true as because recently ma neighbor put airtel tv in there roof as then i have gone there to check that this info. is wrong or right..so i have talk with that man who serve almost every dth in our location tatasky,airtel,videocon and all other..so i have little talk with him about this matter and then he told me that,soon all the tatasky dish will be re-align by tatasky..so m sure this gonna happen soon but he didn't mention the exact date and told me that within two months this things gonna starting happen...
i m a new member but believing me or not that depend upon u people..

U joined DDF in Nov 2013, and u consider urself :new :skd :no :lol

friends last week i asked ASIASAT that from when Tata(Sky going to use their satellite Asiasat 8. they suggested me to contact direct with tata sky team regarding this issue. SS of reply-

ydbdy.png

You can't expect Asiasat to disclose their client information for a private person through mail

Deepu said:
You can't expect Asiasat to disclose their client information for a private person through mail

yes i know but if there is no any TP acquired by Tata Sky on Asiasat then they can simply reply me with a big NO i.e there is no any space acquired by that company on our satellite.

Nice work wewake bro. expected answer from them. not clear whats going on, This news (Tata sky is going to use foreign sat) was disclosed first time by me, my source is still saying it will happen very soon. but I m hopeless, not believing this any more...

We can only confirm this news once Harit Nagpal gives a interview mentioning that we are moving to new satellite

sayan.sunny said:
Nice work wewake bro. expected answer from them. not clear whats going on, This news (Tata sky is going to use foreign sat) was disclosed first time by me, my source is still saying it will happen very soon. but I m hopeless, not believing this any more...

they will move to foreign satellite soon but don't know when as there is no any future of tatasky in Indian satellite upto next 3-4 years. but don't know why they are not disclosing it.

if they disclose it, many customers will wait for d migration otherwise they will shift towards another dth players

Bhai no satellite provider will disclose anything about their tps publicly and why will they ansere to your mail these are confidential things which are not disclosed for us

wewake said:
they will move to foreign satellite soon but don't know when as there is no any future of tatasky in Indian satellite upto next 3-4 years. but don't know why they are not disclosing it.

if they disclose it, many customers will wait for d migration otherwise they will shift towards another dth players

INSAT 4A will expire in NOV 2015 so it will happen soon

Definitely they will have a back up plan in place, infact they are in business for decades together. They will ensure the entertainment in your day to day life continue for ever.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock