• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views: Views 157,917
Re: TataSky's Satelllite Migration

supermachi said:
I think we are discussing useless without proper source
sudheep said:
so many fake threads in ts sectn is closed after hurting the minds of ts subscribers.so admin /mod plz take appropriate action against such threads.
Sarkar said:
He is most probably spamming
Vicky said:
I thing this is fake news because no source in thread & I have search in Google & there is no news :shy
dreambox.pk said:
this is how media works to manipulate minds of people
dreambox.pk said:
Another fake thread
''Apna munnjan baichnay aa gaye'' TS paid worker after great unsuccessful thread of channel additions
i dont know why admins let fake threads run about TS
Admin plz source is requested or immediately close this thread
Karan rocks said:
Fully agree with you bro.:tup
Admin plz close this thread immediately.:angry
HDLOVERS said:
This guy is spamming here. He said ts has got gsat few months back. 'Has TataSky got GSAT10???'
Now making Tatasky viewers fool by saying as asiasat 8.
supermachi said:
tata sky marketer for retaining customers
dreambox.pk said:
100% they fooled customers for the whole month of December now same continues with the start of new year and month
Guys, I completely agree with you all, but, I just don't understand, what people get by playing with the emotions of others by creating such threads, why they don't understant how much a person can be hurt when such things didn't happen.

I don't understand why this thread is still running on this forum when everyone knows that nothing is going to happen in Tatasky ever, except some lollypops which they use to provide from time to time to their customers !!!

RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration

and SKM30 bro i don't know what will you get after posting a whole reply with quotes in RED color. neither your reply contains some special wording nor any important information.

Re: RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration

wewake said:
and SKM30 bro i don't know what will you get after posting a whole reply with quotes in RED color. neither your reply contains some special wording nor any important information.
Well said bro looks like he likes red colour the most so posting it in red colour :p :p :D :D

wewake said:
Sanjeev said:
Well said bro looks like he likes red colour the most so posting it in red colour :p :p :D :D
Didn't you guys got my point even when its in red also. All the quotes in red with similar views indicate that such threads are dangerously alarming for the hopeful Tatasky subscribers' emotions. And you forget to ask, why my reply is in red as well as bold. Although there isn't any thing special in my reply, in fact its similar to the above quoted views, but, I think you guys haven't got my point here also. Actually, my reply indicates the intensity of such views which are getting higher. And that's too, so that the moderators should notice it and take action against such threads.

whether mods/admin watching this thread?

how still this thread is open without source

shawl_who said:
U joined DDF in Nov 2013, and u consider urself :new :skd :no :lol

Actually joined because to know new info abut tatasky..but the fact is m bit unknowing about this eg. satellite checking,tp- findings and all so in that form factor,i recommended as new..not as n user buddy !! :tup

mod/admin plz close this thread without a proper source

sudheep said:

why ? discussion may continue . there is no want source

whether mods/admin watching this thread?

how still this thread is open without source

If I create shawl_who and gssaran closing immediately and telling no source

but are they watching this thread?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock