TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views: Views 157,150
Athiram bro no news share ????
Abhi bhi kuch toh garbarh hai mpeg 4 migration not starting gsat 10 , asiaset 7-8
Ab toh iska pata daya(CID) hi lagayega

I want to confirm the news from several sources, pls wait friends... also I am busy to open my Computer training centre..

I want to confirm the news from several sources, pls wait friends... also I am busy to open my Computer training centre.

Re: RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

sayan.sunny said:
I want to confirm the news from several sources, pls wait friends... also I am busy to open my Computer training centre.
But you said you have a news and now you are saying please wait even I can say I have a news and will tell after some days

Useless,close it...as everything is secret with tatasky no one can predict with new satellite or anything else ...so a hoax with news is certainty, better wait till tata sky make some move..till then no one:angry :wall:wall:angry

If not for Tatasky, this thread would not be let to continue for so long without any progress in regards to the news.

There have been no official communication from tatasky.

Let's remember what happened when Airtel was migrating to new satellite & how it was handled by Airtel which is another reputed brand.

ADMIN / MODS PLZ IN THIS THREAD PERMANENT CLOSED:skd:skd
WAITING 10 MARCH 15:huh:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock