TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views: Views 157,168
Tata sky mov to 1 march new sattelitte.but technical problem.this month moving to asiasat 105*. Asiasat mpeg4& higpower transponder.more channele add after migration.

No need of official communication I think. It is not mandatory to communicate every move and business plans. None of the market players reveal it. Whatever they think would benefit them only that portion is shared.

Yesterday I got a call from Tata sky at around 10 am (+913366152900) to give me special offer, sskp @1900 and gsp @2600 for one year for my deactivated account. He also asked me the reason for not recharging, so I had the opportunity, I told the reasons...
1. not adding popular channels.
2. less hd channels (he asked the names).
3. non availability of Ten sports channels in base packs. etc. he stated that he will forward my feedback to concerned team. then I asked him about sat migration....
He put me on hold for a minute to check the update about the same, then told that some technical work is still to do on new sat, but he don't know the name of the sat, he also added that all Tata sky viewer will face a huge disturbance on and from 23 March, because new satellite will be activated, technicians will visit and repoint the dishes...
As I shared earlier the info from distributor, today again called them to confirm the same, he also told that new sat will be activated at last of this month, and all dishes will be repointed towards new sat..
so this time I got same info from both. Its means no doubt Tata sky will move to new sat @ a new position... I accepted the offer and decided to recharge again, I will try to get name of sat and share asap.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock