TCCL or Arasu or any MSO challenging SCV a reality or just a myth.

Can an alternate MSO emerge in Chennai?

• No, there are no alternates.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yes, an alternate can definitely emerge.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
HOUSE-MD said:
Good MSO. Which area?

Do you get all these channels from this list??
KzZGTKB.png
Source: Breaking News: TCCL Package Details

Yes I am getting all the channels listed above.... :tup

This is the old package list. at 133.5 + tax pack with the list shown above I am also getting Sony six, Trace Sports,Disney Disney XD, Hungama, Nick, Animax, Discovery Kids, History, Romedy Now, Sony Pix, Comedy Central,

I checked with LCO while getting connection they show the same list which was there few days back on website. After getting Connection I got all channels for 150rupees

The question remained, remains and will seem to continue to remain for the future.

Is Analogue the fate of Chennai??

But i have one question, now DTH available from Rs. 1000 to 1800, then why every one wait for Cable to be digitalized, better shift to DTH and get rid of SCV. Even though the package price is little but high in DTH, its affordable only....

Kalyan_1980 said:
But i have one question, now DTH available from Rs. 1000 to 1800, then why every one wait for Cable to be digitalized, better shift to DTH and get rid of SCV. Even though the package price is little but high in DTH, its affordable only....

Yes, though DTH isn't a perfect alternate to local cable its a good alternate. I might move to DTH before this new year as my LCO wont give me STB (not interested in second hand STB unless given by LCO), other MSO are nowhere near the scene and Arasu seems to neither have any idea about Chennai nor any intention to serve Chennai people.

Misma said:
This is the old package list. at 133.5 + tax pack with the list shown above I am also getting Sony six, Trace Sports,Disney Disney XD, Hungama, Nick, Animax, Discovery Kids, History, Romedy Now, Sony Pix, Comedy Central,

I checked with LCO while getting connection they show the same list which was there few days back on website. After getting Connection I got all channels for 150rupees

Any idea which are the areas TCCL operates??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock