TCCL or Arasu or any MSO challenging SCV a reality or just a myth.

Can an alternate MSO emerge in Chennai?

• No, there are no alternates.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yes, an alternate can definitely emerge.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
chermadurai said:
Cable hanging tag colour . arasu cable mostly use blue and green colour. Chennai corporation give a cable laying permission tag colour is green for arasu cable

In my area its mostly Red color. I will start looking for any blue or green color.

HOUSE-MD said:
Even last month in Annanagar Govt staffs were removing cable wires on a large scale and other people relaying brand new wires from huge 5 - 6 ft height wooden wire rolls across the streets but there wasn't any small change.

Any ideas what the LCO's are saying about the recent happenings?? As only they can bring changes and people have no info unless LCO's provide.

There was no removal of cable wires these areas , I saw additional cables laid.

About LCO's , spoke with a LCO in Tharamani area. He said he is happy that SCV will be moved out , but worried about Arasu! He is currently with JAK.

Viki said:
There was no removal of cable wires these areas , I saw additional cables laid.

About LCO's , spoke with a LCO in Tharamani area. He said he is happy that SCV will be moved out , but worried about Arasu! He is currently with JAK.

We should hear from an LCO connected with the current MSO otherwise we cant get a good picture on what the progress will be.

Only the following is the only update from an LCO-cum-MSO,

Cancellation of Kal Cables license would affect at least 1.5 lakh customers in Chennai alone. But P Shakilan, state president of the Tamil Nadu Cable TV Operators Association, is optimistic about the latest developments in the state cable TV sector.

He said this uncertainty would benefit the Tamizhaga Cable TV Communication Private Limited (TCCL), another service provider, which is a collective of over 600 independent cable operators.

His comments look promising and a possible solution.

HOUSE-MD said:
We should hear from an LCO connected with the current MSO otherwise we cant get a good picture on what the progress will be.

Only the following is the only update from an LCO-cum-MSO,

His comments look promising and a possible solution.

Don't take Mr P Shakilan's word , always he is "Jaldra" for Amma.

Viki said:
Don't take Mr P Shakilan's word , always he is "Jaldra" for Amma.

We need a solution Viki, so far no LCO has commented on this. They should now clarify before collection of this month subscription otherwise people would be left in a confusion and would resist the payment.

Not everyone can move to a DTH.

Only Shakilan has commented and it seems promising, so unless others start to comment his words stay as assuring.

If he has connections with Arasu then he may try to collaborate with them and try to extend his service which is good for the people as everyone wants more channels and quality service. One or two channel missing isn't an issue for the majority.

HOUSE-MD said:
We need a solution Viki, so far no LCO has commented on this. They should now clarify before collection of this month subscription otherwise people would be left in a confusion and would resist the payment.

Not everyone can move to a DTH.

Only Shakilan has commented and it seems promising, so unless others start to comment his words stay as assuring.

If he has connections with Arasu then he may try to collaborate with them and try to extend his service which is good for the people as everyone wants more channels and quality service. One or two channel missing isn't an issue for the majority.

According to me Arasu is not the solution either for LCO's or for people. TCCL or ACV could be the real solution.

Viki said:
According to me Arasu is not the solution either for LCO's or for people. TCCL or ACV could be the real solution.

Though I'm a strong supporter or Arasu (I'm seeing from the subscriber point of view so i have no idea on what issues LCO or others involved faces) i have no issues with TCCL if they can provide exactly the same list of channels given in their website for the same subscription cost as they have described (All Tamil, English and Most Sports within Rs 200).

HOUSE-MD said:
In my area its mostly Red color. I will start looking for any blue or green color.
Some area they use red colour . u HV check corporation tag is green colour or not

HOUSE-MD said:
Though I'm a strong supporter or Arasu (I'm seeing from the subscriber point of view so i have no idea on what issues LCO or others involved faces) i have no issues with TCCL if they can provide exactly the same list of channels given in their website for the same subscription cost as they have described (All Tamil, English and Most Sports within Rs 200).

In my home we have TCCL. for Rs. 150 we are getting all the channels, some Movies Channels and some Sports Channels.

Kalyan_1980 said:
In my home we have TCCL. for Rs. 150 we are getting all the channels, some Movies Channels and some Sports Channels.

Good MSO. Which area?

Do you get all these channels from this list??
KzZGTKB.png
Source: Breaking News: TCCL Package Details

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock